JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
So. If I am able to make it to Hollister for "camping in the cutties " I will totally devote my time to making sure the Hogg is perfectly cooked.

That got me thinking.

Why not cook everything myself?

You all decide what you want for meals, provide ingredients and I'll fuckin cook it.

Not to mean if everyone wants something different, I'll ne your bitch, but decide on a group menu, where everyone gets the same thing, and I'll set it up

What do you want for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast? No problemo!
Eggs benedict, biscuits and gravy with mimosas? Fuck you.

Ill need some extra pots pans and griddles, and food logistics will need to be worked out, but let's get a menu together that everyone is happy with.
Breakfast:Crab Cakes Benedict with Lemon-Basil Hollandaise Sauce and Mimosas or Blood Mary's
Lunch:Honey Bourbon Porkloin Served with Honey Mustard Sauce and/or Chicken Alcapuco Chicken Breasts stuffed with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chevre Cheese, and Avocado
Dinner:poached Breast of Pheasant wrapped in Garden Mustard Greens with Black-eyed Pea "Cassoulet" or Glazed Duck Confît with Caramelized Onion-Orange Marmalade and Duck Cracklins'

Yep....this menu sounds prefect!! Just off the top of my head, maybe a slight changes could be made! :laughing2: :stirthepot:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.