JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i am not the only one here without a JK. So where are all my fellow JK-less pals?

just wondering what your reasons are. (y no jk, what are you waiting for?)

personally im here because this is one of the few places that still accept me:thefinger:

and ill have another jk as soon as i can get financed :shaking:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hope you get another one soon. I would hate to have to loose mine especially if it was due to circumstances beyond my control. At least you did have one, I know others who never had. Better to have loved and los...well, you know. Hang in there :beer:

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Don't have one because we have a few better things to spend money on...maybe a new house because we might be moving to MN this summer.

In the mean time, looks we're looking at getting a 1978 Jeep J-10 or a 1988 Silverado 1500 reg. cab.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes, I have no JK...

I mostly just lurk here reading up and making plans for the future. But first I need to finish a few other projects and probalby sell one of the boats or the BMW. Or just find a new job!

But I've gut the itch for a JK, and I know it will happen sooner or later.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I was on here for some time before I got mine. Great place to get info and do some research. Nothing wrong with reading up on what you enjoy!!!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Yes, I have no JK...

I mostly just lurk here reading up and making plans for the future. But first I need to finish a few other projects and probalby sell one of the boats or the BMW. Or just find a new job!

But I've gut the itch for a JK, and I know it will happen sooner or later.
Or sell them all and build an unrivaled rig :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the most desired upgrade on a JK, a Dynatrac Pro 60, but no JK yet. I won it at EJS. :grinpimp:
I have had my YJ for close to 20 years, but now that I have a family I am starting to gather parts and mainly KNOWLEDGE before I buy a JKU.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts