JKOwners Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
LOL, well, well, well. I was feeling a bit nostalgic, missing my old jeep and figured I would check back in to say hello to my old wheeling community that seems to have now disappeared. Can't say that makes me sad, as it really got to be a clique of a few guys and then "the rest". I too remember the "pre-Jersey Crew" days. I had some good times before and during my time here. So, to any of you left from the old days, what's up? To the folks that ruined everything... :thefinger:

Guess I should finally change my signature after all this time...
How ya been T? I just sold the axles I bought off of you a few years back! Do you still have the Subaru? Hope all is well!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Reactions: JK Fight To Live

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
In or out?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check out Bergen county trail raiders jeep club. On Facebook

Keep this shit on a public forum. I won't touch FB with a ten foot pole and I know I'm not alone.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Lmao

Reactions: JK Fight To Live

·
Registered
5 Posts
OH MY GOD I AM CRYING LAUGHING AT THIS AGAIN!!! I haven't been on in many many years until last night when I was just trying to find a video, and then the memories started coming back and they are so much fun!!! I miss you ALL! I hope everyone is well and Happy Holidays 💖
Sniper's Super... Jersey Crew Original

·
Registered
5 Posts
LOL, well, well, well. I was feeling a bit nostalgic, missing my old jeep and figured I would check back in to say hello to my old wheeling community that seems to have now disappeared. Can't say that makes me sad, as it really got to be a clique of a few guys and then "the rest". I too remember the "pre-Jersey Crew" days. I had some good times before and during my time here. So, to any of you left from the old days, what's up? To the folks that ruined everything... :thefinger:

Guess I should finally change my signature after all this time...
HI! I'm checking in afters years and years. no idea what happened after 2012 or so! it used to be so good...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Was doing a password/login sweep and lo and behold, I find a JKO login. Funny days, those Jersey Crew days were.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Was doing a password/login sweep and lo and behold, I find a JKO login. Funny days, those Jersey Crew days were.
Yo kobb how you been? Funny I did the same thing. Lol. The forum I log into for my bike group started using Tapatalk and this showed up haha. Hope all is well and staying safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just Crying-Laughing every time I read this stuff. The ball-busting was mostly jokes. Really, guys, we started out as a great group that had a ton of fun and did charity things and clean-ups and install parties and camping and bbq's and yes, things started to get increasingly illegal... and that was the reason for the exclusivity. Apparently I left before the major dramas happened, but before that I wouldn't change a thing. It was a family. A totally dysfunctional one, but still a family. I love and miss them all.
PS... does anybody have links to the million videos I took? PLEASE
Snipers Super ... Jersey Crew Original

61 - 75 of 75 Posts