JKOwners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I remember the days before the jersey crew which by the way was my friends Matts idea and had made the original batch of stickers how they got hijacked by the supreme leader just makes me laugh how he always took credit it for it.But I guess degrading people and just plain taking ball busting to a personal level just was never going to last and to see what happened here just doesn't surprise me.There used to be an awesome core group here on JKO before there bullshit They are not what the jeep community ever was or ever will be.

I always said there was a reason why Matty left. He saw the witting on the wall wayyyy before the rest of us did. Matty is a good dude.

You gotta ask yourself why there has been 3 mass exodus in 3 years?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
This thread is about the Jersey Crew, back on topic.. OP wanted to know what ever happened to this group? I'm out of the loop ever since I got bounced from their ranks..so I can't help here..
No worries. I'm more interested to hear whether or not this deadbeat dickbag ever settled up on his 30 month old debt.

Shit, some people lease Jeeps for less time than that.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I though your linkdin hookup was a little off. How's that bathroom ceiling?:p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Linkedin whaaa?

Bathroom ceiling is good to go again. Stick some green sheetrock in the hole and had a pro come in to do the mud/sand/paint portion.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I would have to out your secret identity if I elaborated and good call on the professional. I still have some scrap laying around for u.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
No need for all that. Besides, I've been called far worse things than 'scrapper' over the course of my 36 years on the planet.

Speaking of scraping, let's get back to the bottom of the barrel;

Did Jay ever make that payment he promised?

It's been 2.5 years + since the costs were incurred.

At what point does shit become dirty laundry these days, JKO?

·
Registered
145 Posts
The JC moved and now that the laws have been changed some are really close to each other. Most are having a hard time paying bills and owe people $$$$ as seen above.

"Dancin Dan" is a member there I have been told!!!

It is a very exclusive group you see. The initiation rituals involve all kinds of things!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I remember the days before the jersey crew which by the way was my friends Matts idea and had made the original batch of stickers how they got hijacked by the supreme leader just makes me laugh how he always took credit it for it.But I guess degrading people and just plain taking ball busting to a personal level just was never going to last and to see what happened here just doesn't surprise me.There used to be an awesome core group here on JKO before there bullshit They are not what the jeep community ever was or ever will be.
LOL, well, well, well. I was feeling a bit nostalgic, missing my old jeep and figured I would check back in to say hello to my old wheeling community that seems to have now disappeared. Can't say that makes me sad, as it really got to be a clique of a few guys and then "the rest". I too remember the "pre-Jersey Crew" days. I had some good times before and during my time here. So, to any of you left from the old days, what's up? To the folks that ruined everything... :thefinger:

Guess I should finally change my signature after all this time...

Reactions: JCOG

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Back on tangent; did fuckface jay ever pay up?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie in Jeep

Hello everyone! I just bought my 2013 jeep wrangler. Is there a place here in north jersey were they usually meet or hang out? I'm from Paramus NJ. Thank You.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts