JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not to stir up shit, or stir the pot, or get into and argument, but the jersey crew left here. They created their own forum for private and public use.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Old news,JKO is much better for it should just delete this nj section just use the northeast section like back in the day before they turned a rad place for info and hooking up for runs a ball busting retard show.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dammit, Russell. Punctuation is not your enemy.

But yeah, the Jersey Crew kinda went full retard.
And we all know, ya NEVER go full retard.

As for the ball busting, that was kinda fun.

Just don't thread me, brah.:thefinger:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Greg and I were just talking about the JC about 2 hours ago. LoL

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Yeah, and if you try to sign up for an account, they just delete you and don't tell you why. Just wanted to get in touch w someone from over there, cause they don't return my texts.. So if anyone is reporting back, please have them un-delete AtlasOffroad and let me PM someone..thanks

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah, and if you try to sign up for an account, they just delete you and don't tell you why. Just wanted to get in touch w someone from over there, cause they don't return my texts.. So if anyone is reporting back, please have them un-delete AtlasOffroad and let me PM someone..thanks
Could it be because one of the head honcho's there still owes you money for stuff he bought 2 years ago?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I cannot confirm or deny that allegation. However, if it were, it's closer to 2.5 years at this point.
I confirm I owe you! :thankyou:

As for you Atlas registration, I did make you a regular user for about an hour or so till I found out it was you, I then knocked you back to validating. I only deleted your registration after I was told too. That decision was not mine.

So lets not start shit about not returning texts! Because on Tuesday Sept 23rd you sent me a text and I responded immediately, but you didn't respond to my response! If you would like me to post screen shots of this conversation i'll be happy too!

I also informed you on the 23rd, that I would be in Brick on Thursday the 25th for the truck meet at Quaker Steak and would gladly meet you and hand you the payment in full in cash and asked you to bring a receipt since i no longer use paypal! I received no response from you.

On Thursday the 25th I texted you when I was in Brick to meet you and hand the cash in full, but to no surprise you didn't even respond.

Also, aren't you and I on each others friends list on facebook?? I don't think I ever received a single message from you in 2-1/2 years on facebook. So posting here or on other forums that your trying to contact me is just another point that your trying to stir shit. Which, is what your getting now.

Instead of responding to my return texts or messaging me on a more personal means, you resort to coming on a public forum here in attempt to stir things up because you get a rise out of it. You slandered me here and on your public forum and you slander me when you talk to others in person. Only reason I know you have, is cause people have said they know the amount. They would only know this if you opened your mouth to them.

Did you tell them, how when I first talked to you about the order I said don't order till I hand you the cash, and you said don't worry I know your good for it, pay me when you can? Did you tell them that I directly called you shortly after getting everything and told you I had a major life issue happen such as my child custody and support battle with my lawyer and at the same time I had just been laid off and rehired at 50% salary cut due to the market I work in was and still is in a recession! And you said no problem family first?

I have not talked negative about you or your company, and always sent you business when people would ask for parts. Hell, my boss bought a bumper for his sons TJ though you last year! I guess I can stop that now.

So now all your little basher buddies such as Bumpintheroad, and i'm sure a few others soon, can now come here and bash on me more now that I have acknowledged you. Again.

But if they were real adults they would keep there mouth fucking shut (we all know they wont cause there are to stuck up an immature) and let the two people involved handle there issues alone. Unless you they work for you and have them as your bill collectors?

So when your ready to admit to not returning my texts about when I was in brink and tried to hand you the cash directly, let me know and ill make a trip back up to another truck meet at Quaker and hand you the cash directly. but only if you contact me in a more responsible, professional and business manor that respects my privacy.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
My apologies Jay. Just send the money from the Jersey Crew or NFG account and it will be over. I really don't care about the past, I just want to clear this off my books. Yes, at the time, I said don't worry about it.. But those were different times.

If resorting to posting here got a response from you, then I guess you can say mission accomplished. I too have personal stuff going on and I cannot commit to meeting any one place at any specific time.

I hope it's not awkward next time we see each other.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Jesus Tapdancin Christ. Pay your damned bills and no one will "defame" your "character" by calling you a fuckin deadbeat. Ya fuckin deadbeat.

But no. Instead you go... Full. Fuckin. Retard.

I confirm I owe you! :thankyou:

As for you Atlas registration, I did make you a regular user for about an hour or so till I found out it was you, I then knocked you back to validating. I only deleted your registration after I was told too. That decision was not mine.

So lets not start shit about not returning texts! Because on Tuesday Sept 23rd you sent me a text and I responded immediately, but you didn't respond to my response! If you would like me to post screen shots of this conversation i'll be happy too!

I also informed you on the 23rd, that I would be in Brick on Thursday the 25th for the truck meet at Quaker Steak and would gladly meet you and hand you the payment in full in cash and asked you to bring a receipt since i no longer use paypal! I received no response from you.

On Thursday the 25th I texted you when I was in Brick to meet you and hand the cash in full, but to no surprise you didn't even respond.

Also, aren't you and I on each others friends list on facebook?? I don't think I ever received a single message from you in 2-1/2 years on facebook. So posting here or on other forums that your trying to contact me is just another point that your trying to stir shit. Which, is what your getting now.

Instead of responding to my return texts or messaging me on a more personal means, you resort to coming on a public forum here in attempt to stir things up because you get a rise out of it. You slandered me here and on your public forum and you slander me when you talk to others in person. Only reason I know you have, is cause people have said they know the amount. They would only know this if you opened your mouth to them.

Did you tell them, how when I first talked to you about the order I said don't order till I hand you the cash, and you said don't worry I know your good for it, pay me when you can? Did you tell them that I directly called you shortly after getting everything and told you I had a major life issue happen such as my child custody and support battle with my lawyer and at the same time I had just been laid off and rehired at 50% salary cut due to the market I work in was and still is in a recession! And you said no problem family first?

I have not talked negative about you or your company, and always sent you business when people would ask for parts. Hell, my boss bought a bumper for his sons TJ though you last year! I guess I can stop that now.

So now all your little basher buddies such as Bumpintheroad, and i'm sure a few others soon, can now come here and bash on me more now that I have acknowledged you. Again.

But if they were real adults they would keep there mouth fucking shut (we all know they wont cause there are to stuck up an immature) and let the two people involved handle there issues alone. Unless you they work for you and have them as your bill collectors?

So when your ready to admit to not returning my texts about when I was in brink and tried to hand you the cash directly, let me know and ill make a trip back up to another truck meet at Quaker and hand you the cash directly. but only if you contact me in a more responsible, professional and business manor that respects my privacy.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Instead of coming up with elaborate stories and excuses how about you pay you past fucking due bills? K?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You have a better chance of getting your past due payment from an elephant testicle.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
This thread is about the Jersey Crew, back on topic.. OP wanted to know what ever happened to this group? I'm out of the loop ever since I got bounced from their ranks..so I can't help here..

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I see no reason to bash on you, Jay. I think your actions and your response speak for themselves, as well as for the club that relies on you for leadership decisions. I do wonder how you can look yourself in the mirror every day, but then I realize that narcissism can more dominant in some people than integrity.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
So what was the reason "crew 2.0" left in a hurry and created their own forum? "The 13" they call themselves? A whole new mass exodus and no one can find a reason? Hmmmmm?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I remember the days before the jersey crew which by the way was my friends Matts idea and had made the original batch of stickers how they got hijacked by the supreme leader just makes me laugh how he always took credit it for it.But I guess degrading people and just plain taking ball busting to a personal level just was never going to last and to see what happened here just doesn't surprise me.There used to be an awesome core group here on JKO before there bullshit They are not what the jeep community ever was or ever will be.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts