JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whatever became of those guys? Used to be a thread about a brazilian posts long and then all of the sudden ... nothin. :dunno:

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
I think this will be second thread where I've wondered how you are familiar with such things that have occurred prior to your join date of June 2014 ?

Thing s that make you go Hmmm ?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
So whatever became of those guys? Used to be a thread about a brazilian posts long and then all of the sudden ... nothin. :dunno:
I heard they went underground, formed a closed, secret society, pledged their loyalty to a self-appointed deity and his hand-selected apostles, cast off their unbelievers and now spend most of their time at a compound drinking you?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brazilian? You wax your balls?
What, and you don't? You must be some kind of a heathen. Makes your junk look WAY bigger.

I think this will be second thread where I've wondered how you are familiar with such things that have occurred prior to your join date of June 2014 ?

Thing s that make you go Hmmm ?
Jeeze...So I lurked awhile before I decided to join the discussion.

Where's the harm in that?

I heard they went underground, formed a closed, secret society, pledged their loyalty to a self-appointed deity and his hand-selected apostles, cast off their unbelievers and now spend most of their time at a compound drinking you?
This would explain the dramatic upswing in profits I'm seeing in Jersey lately.
If you still talk to em, tell em I said thanks for the badass new house. :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I heard they took a suicide pact together and all drank the kool aid at the same time. :dunno:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Meh, who cares?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
They got mad as hell at each other and imploded.

Either are just as likely. I haven't been out in a long while partly because South Jersey is far as hell from me, but mainly because I'm just too busy modding and my jeep is usually in pieces.

Last time I saw them was two years ago.

And then I met FunJester a few weeks later to give him my stock rubi suspension (from the hard top package) to upgrade his stock x, since it was just sitting around. Because you can see that tiny orange jeep needed a little boost.

They made their own private forumer forum at one point, and I really don't feel like dealing with another forum to log into. I just checked (wow, login still works) and there hasn't been anything posted since 2012.

They had their own secret "beach" spot near the pines that they called Jamaica, which they were very secretive about letting others know the location, fearing it would get trashed.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
They had their own secret "beach" spot near the pines that they called Jamaica, which they were very secretive about letting others know the location, fearing it would get trashed.
This is why we can't have nice things :cwm13:

Well and the :koolaid:

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
There is much much more to the private beach location story than it getting trashed by others but I believe the compound referenced has a bag or two of sand laying around that is now considered the new private beach location. Short arms need not apply;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, you mean Menantico Wildlife area. It's just off Route 49 near 55.

If you're heading south, hit the 49 exit, bust a left and go maybe a 1/2 mile. There's a white sign on your right where you pull into the woods.

A little ways down the road, you'll see a pile of stumps on your left. Pull onto that trail and follow out to another trail that you'll T into. Make a right and in a little while, you're in Jamaica, MON.:koolaid:

Ain't so secret no more.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I heard they HGTD when they are called out on bullshit?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts