JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just released this video today. It was done at the 2009 SEMA show in Las Vegas this past November. The Inside Job is an automtive news show sponsored by Katzkin. They picked my Jeep to be a featured vehicle that they highlighted for 2009. It's cool becasue they added brand logos through out the video whenever possible.

I stumbled a little during the walk around since it was a long day, no scripts and a ton of looky loos I didn't know standing around just outside the camera's view watching the filming.

Enjoy! :D

YouTube - Katzkin "The Inside Job" 2009 Jeep Rubicon At The 2009 SEMA Show

And here's the original....

YouTube - Katzkin "The Inside Job" 2009 4X4 Jeep Rubicon At The SEMA Show

·
Banned
184 Posts
Your rig is awesome....I am sooooo envious from head to toe.:beer:

It really looked like she was trying to lead you to go into more details about the Katzkin leather. You know that you're suppose to throw the sponsors a bone right?;)

The Teraflex and Poison Spyder stuff looks beautiful.

I do have to say that your rig is quite intimidating to us novice enthusiasts like myself. It's like you look at all that stuff and just scratch your head and say, "Where do I start with my rig?" and "if I add one kit, will it just be lost money spent for a while because I won't benefit from that kit, until I buy kits B,C,D and E?" So when I look at your rig, I get this overwhelmed feeling of..."I better start saving up about $20-$30K so when I do decide to do some of these mods, then I'm going to do it right."

Let me know when you're ready to sell that rig and decide to start building your bigger and better version....I'll be happily to buy your hand me downs. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts