JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been slowly piling parts up for a while and finally got around to installing everything over the past couple of weeks.

Here's what we installed:

Nitro Axle & Gear:
D30 Axle Shafts
5.13 Gears
Diff Covers

Poison Spyder:
Brawler Rockers
Aluminum Front Crusher Flares
Steel Rear Crusher Flares
BFH Rear (installing next week)

Poly Performance:
Sleeves & Gussets

Here's some poser shots I took today! I'll take some better shots with a real camera this weekend and update the thread. My iPhone does a great job of taking horrible pictures!

There is still much to do, but it's coming along!

Thanks to Nitro, Poison Spyder, and Poly Performance for the kick ass products you guys make available to us!

Marcus

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Looks good man!

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
Nice lookin' rig, Marcus! Thanks for the pics! :beer:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks good meng...but then again I'm partial to 2 doors w/ 37" mtrk's. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
um...... awesome!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Looks great...good choice on the Nitro shafts for the 30...i'm running them in mine and they are stout! No desire to add a locker in the front?

What wheels are those? I'm really digging them

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I'm very impressed with the Nitro lineup and proud to offer their products. Its an amazing group of guys up there in WA who alway have time for customers and vendors alike. If you're looking for gears or shafts look no further! Shameless plug. Lol!

The gears went in without any trouble or extra shims and the axles are seriously beefy. We had to work them pretty good to get them in the splines.

I haven't picked a locker just yet, but yeah planning on doing something. The build is still up in the air...lots I want to do just finding time to devote to it and prioritizing. :)

Marcus

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looking good! Lets go break it on Saturday!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.