JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when people talk about all the mods they have done to their Jeep, but don't have their garage available to see. I don't know if I need to throw the BS card, but if you're gonna talk about it, take a few minutes to let me see what you've done.

Not much of a rant, but just my .02

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I hate it when people talk about all the mods they have done to their Jeep, but don't have their garage available to see. I don't know if I need to throw the BS card, but if you're gonna talk about it, take a few minutes to let me see what you've done.

You've seen my garage and I know there are pics of my rig around here somewhere:thefinger:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts

Baby steps, my Irish friend. It doesn't come all at once. :thefinger:

But yeah, that's bugged me on occasion.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
garage? i do my mods in an advance auto parking lot with rented tools

·
Registered
997 Posts

I just stretched to 108”, put in a full weld in cage and sitting on 1 tons w/ some 39” Iroks but you’ll never see it.:thefinger::thankyou::laughing2:

-Dan

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I just stretched to 108”, put in a full weld in cage and sitting on 1 tons w/ some 39” Iroks but you’ll never see it.:thefinger::thankyou::laughing2:

-Dan
Why you.....

:)

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why you.....

:)
Now that is funny!

Just to continue, and be more specific. People that post questions like, "would that work on my Jeep?" but don't tell you what year or model, and don't have their garage filled out in their profile.

first I'll crawl, then I'll walk, then I'll make statements including for fucking fucks sake.....

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You've seen my garage and I know there are pics of my rig around here somewhere:thefinger:
Yours should not be called a garage, more like an R&D Center, or the place Jeeps go to become men. Then there is the archive, where stock parts go and sit in hope someone will need them again some day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts