JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lets say yea had a blast today first ime wheeling after the rusty's 3.25 lift and 35" km2's... and here at the pics...

YouTube - jk mud

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
435 Posts
so lets say yea had a blast today first ime wheeling after the rusty's 3.25 lift and 35" km2's... and here at the pics...

YouTube - jk mud
Dang! That was some serious smoke coming off your rig. Nice video. I've always enjoyed putting a mark on mother nature myself.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Cliffs look pretty muddy. I have yet to be out there. I'm local (pretty much) and there's a big run going out there next month but I'm heading to AR and will be missing it. Should let me know when you're going next, I could meet up with you.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
there's a big run going out there next month but I'm heading to AR and will be missing it.
I wonder what run that could be... :grinpimp:

·
Registered
376 Posts
dang dude looks like you paid 20 + bucks to take a lot of mud home from the cliffs just like i have done one too many times. place is fun if you like mud and steep hills. i saw in your one vid that you held the brake and slid down the hill next time throw that baby in 1 gear and keep that foot off the brake. you will gang better control of your rig. brakes make you slide and that can lead to sliding into trees or even flipping which iv seen happen there. sweet vids dude makes me want to go to the badlands!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts