JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out Dan's latest blog posting covering the process HERE.

He explains how complicated this conversion really is, and why it takes a team of experts that are passionate about everything integrating and working properly like Burnsville to pull it off.

I get to drive the shop diesel here at Nemesis pretty regularly. Its hands down my favorite! It just powers through everything....it accelerates effortlessly, and feels like theres always more power in reserve. Once it settles into highway driving you can't even hear it. This one just fits my style a little more. Especially as I get more and more interested in overlanding.

If it was a perfect world, we'd have the opportunity to buy one of these straight from the factory!

Stay tuned for more news on the Burnsville Offroad Diesel option!

·
Registered
155 Posts
$40k diesel conversion?
You're like a fox news sound byte :thefinger: - the article says:
I AM WORKING VERY HARD RIGHT NOW TO GET APPROVAL TO BUY THE PARTS THAT ARE ON RESTRICTION (not approved for US sale) OTHERWISE I CAN BUY THEM FROM GERMANY. BUT AT THOSE PRICES THIS CONVERSION WILL COST ABOUT $40,000.00.

It sounds like if they get this approved the price will drop substantially. Especially since I would guess the parts reside here in a warehouse before they get shipped to Germany.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.