JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son bought his first new car yesterday. He picked up a new 2013 2 door JK. He saved his money and put a down on it and drove it home last night. I want to thank Anoop for letting him borrow the MW3 wheels & tires until we get his build going.

Let the build begin:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Attachments

· Registered
3,406 Posts
The brains in every family always migrate to the two doors.:thefinger:

The real question is, what is his JKO user name?
Your soooo right on the first comment!!! I think his name is PJIZZLE.......:laughing2::laughing2:

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Congrats PJ.....however more to J-Mac since now he has another Jeep to build!! I'm very sure PJ will be addicted to wheelin after a trip or two....the BS about only using it to go to the snow will soon be forgotten!! :bounce: 37" and a lift will soon turn to coilovers and a stretch!!

· R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,961 Posts
That is sooo freaking cool! Congratulations to him on his new Jeep! I hope my boy and I can enjoy stuff like that when he gets older, he already loves working on the Jeep with me. It will be cool watching you guys build that one up. When will we see a build thread?

· Registered
1,771 Posts
This is going to be really fun to watch!!!

First question.
Is he going to be able to keep it Jmac clean?

We know it's going to have to sleep outside.

Congrats PJ!!!

· Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The build should start in a few months. He needs to save up some money and wait on his tax return. Plan is a 2.5-3" lift & 37 Nitto trail grapplers. Details not yet figured out yet.

Stacy, he washed it twice today. Him & his brother are the ones who keep my undercarriage JMac clean!!! So I think it will stay pretty clean.

· Registered
1,771 Posts
Stacy, he washed it twice today. Him & his brother are the ones who keep my undercarriage JMac clean!!! So I think it will stay pretty clean.
Nice !!!!!

So the second question.
When is he going to go get it dirty so that he has to clean it.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Jason, congrats! Now your old parts and be his new parts. :)
Yeah....unfortunately for me!! :( Guess I've got to buy my own shit now....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.