JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pretense of tolerance as preached by leftist liberals and gay right activists is now OFFICIALLY over....emboldened by the election of obama and company, the left now is engaged in an in your face attack on your freedom of speech, freedom of religion, your 2nd Amendment rights, and whatever else they feel has anything to do with traditional America...front page news of this attacks focuses on gay marriage...they (the opposition) believe America is intolerant of gay rights issues, but they (the opposition) see no problem attacking those who disagree with their agenda...case in point...the recent attack on a church in Michigan, where gay marriage advocates interrupted church services (much like the attack on a Catholic church in San Fran by transvestites dressed as nuns)...in a way, I am glad this is all happening...the hypocrisy of the left is beginning to rear its ugly head, and I will say now, that America will not stand for this crap for very long...conservative America is going to allow this culture war to go on for only so long, and then the hammer comes down...liberals may get away with this $hit in San Francisco, where anything and everything goes, but to try to spread that kind of SF culture to the rest of the nation ain't gonna' fly, no matter who is president...Mayor Giuliani, where are you when e need you most?:pissed:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Giuliani is just another republocrap tool who is simply a big rhetorical wind bag...he and his ilk will do nothing...
Naahhh...he did well after 911, and he cleaned up Times Square, NYC....his "rhetorical windbaggery" is what's needed to clean up that west coast cess pool, San Francisco.....;)

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
liberals and gay right activists

The pretense of tolerance as preached by leftist liberals and gay right activists is now OFFICIALLY over....emboldened by the election of obama and company, the left now is engaged in an in your face attack on your freedom of speech, freedom of religion, your 2nd Amendment rights, and whatever else they feel has anything to do with traditional America...front page news of this attacks focuses on gay marriage...they (the opposition) believe America is intolerant of gay rights issues, but they (the opposition) see no problem attacking those who disagree with their agenda...case in point...the recent attack on a church in Michigan, where gay marriage advocates interrupted church services (much like the attack on a Catholic church in San Fran by transvestites dressed as nuns)...in a way, I am glad this is all happening...the hypocrisy of the left is beginning to rear its ugly head, and I will say now, that America will not stand for this crap for very long...conservative America is going to allow this culture war to go on for only so long, and then the hammer comes down...liberals may get away with this $hit in San Francisco, where anything and everything goes, but to try to spread that kind of SF culture to the rest of the nation ain't gonna' fly, no matter who is president...Mayor Giuliani, where are you when e need you most?:pissed:
First problem is that the Gays just don't seem to have to spend much to raise kids.... Go Figure.... That leaves them more money to put towards the issues they want passed. I have no problem with Gay marriage. Just find a new name for it. Civil Union or Life partner any name but marriage. I don't mind it if they have the same benefits as a married man and woman do. But please let me keep my union with my wife the holy union it is meant to be in the bible! The same bible they want out of the system to start with! :pissed: And Now the Gays in the military want to come out of the foot lockers too! The "don't ask don't tell" policy is no longer acceptable to them! :shaking:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
For too long "good" people in this country have actively attacked and legislated the lifestyle of a good percentage of “others” in this nation. Now those “others” - those tax-paying, law-abiding CITIZENS have reached a point where they're NOT going to sit back and just accept America’s tired brand of veiled bigotry.

Get used to it or not. Doesn't matter. They aren’t going back in the closet and the hippies aren’t leaving the park.

Note: this is for Dustie...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell it to the folks in Kalifornia.....

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No...'cause it's a kornyass repository of leftist thinking gone awry...beside, my spell czech don't woik two goud

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No...Kool...see you have the problem as well

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See the Attack on Christmas thread...town of Patchogue, L.I. has decided to rename their traditional annual Patchogue Christmas Boat Parade to just holiday boat parade...fireworks giant Grucci, who has provided free fireworks displays to the town for this event over the last 15 years deccided to take a stand against these culture fascists who have only singled out Christmas when it comes to applying censorship...do I hear the renaming of The Kwanzaa Festival the annual Afrocentric Family Holiday???

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
So much dribble...............Enough to fill a truck load colostomy bags

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.