47. Dammit!
  48. Dammit!
  49. Dammit!
  50. Dammit!

Post #60 - no Jeep photo - lol.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Yes this is my Jeep getting flexi in the Panera parking lot at lunch. You may think it's a bad park job cause I am a woman driver, but you would be wrong. My Jeep is getting flexi because of the horrible turn radius. More importantly my Jeep is getting flexi because I am Jeep Momma and that's how I roll.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Water Tread

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
First... If y'all don't want to see 80... well 79 after today.... pictures of me and my Jeep you might want to start posting your own pictures of your Jeep.

I am very competitive and the title of the thread says contest and I want to win. (Not for the money but to say I won and maybe to see if @snout cut holes in his pockets :unsure:)

This is my Jeep during Snowmagedeon last year in September. At the time, I was living in the San Luis Valley of Colorado. My home for 9 months was a slide in camper with no running water. It was in a campground so at least it was a campground shower and toilet. I moved on up to a 5th wheel camper. It was an amazing two year journey. Some really really high moments and some really really lows. The journey ended with losing pretty much everything I had financially and emotionally. Thankfully I escaped with my Jeep and whatever I could fit in the back.

Tire Car Snow Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I'm going to ask the Panera manager if bag ladies really steal folks' to-go orders.
ENTRY #21: Post #72 by @Jeep Momma
Just so you know, my family calls me the bag lady. I always have my travel bag and I have an obsession with wanting bags / totes (not purses).

However, I have never stole a to-go order. It's just part of one of my many life's contingency plans.
-Tammy's plan if there is a Zombie Apocalypse
-Tammy's plan if I'm homeless
-Tammy's plan if I win the lottery
-Tammy's plan if there's a civil war
-Tammy's plan on how to get my Jeep to Zak's house (he has the tools and know how to keep my Jeep running) if the gas stations are closed because society collapsed. Yes, I know this one is flawed because if there's no gas how would my Jeep run. o_O

·
Registered
2012 Wrangler Sahara / 6sp - MT
10 Posts
(I'll jump into the convo, despite my n00b status. :D.)

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle

Got the Jeep back in May, after my gf traded in her sporty car for a '21 JL and I got the bug again by association. Since then he's been updated quite a bit:
  • LED headlights/fog lights
  • Stubby antenna
  • Sahara silver panels removed (front/back)
  • Dash storage cover
  • New metal hood latches
  • 'Murica flag tire valve covers
  • Fuel door cover
  • Wicked-firm phone mount
  • Painted freedom panel/hardtop interiors
  • Lower OEM switch panel mod - garage door button control
  • Replacement heavy rubber floor mats
  • MOLLE-bag-like tailgate storage install
  • Mesh grill inserts install
  • Factory HU backup camera install
  • Driver's panel flashlight holder install
  • "Painted" stock rims
  • A list of "unique" decals and badges
My Jeep is what I guess might be referred to as a "pavement princess" :rolleyes:; at the moment I don't have a whole of interest in off-roading. He's for the most part my DD (although I do have another car), so putting him in positions where things are working fine, then I get rock-crawly, then I gots to shell out cash to repair it all (myself or a shop) isn't in the plan right now. But I do like tinkering and I do like Jeeps for the customizations possible and the ease at making it your own, and the convenience of going from convertible to not - and in various different combos - whenever the whim comes over ya.

The community is great, for the most part, but I do find some of the gatekeeping in it kind of annoying at times, specifically around taboo Jeep topics like angry grills, "Jeep waves" and ducking. My thoughts - you bought it, you're not in my or anyone else's space, you ain't hurting anyone; it ain't my lane, it aint my money, do your thing brah.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
(I'll jump into the convo, despite my n00b status. :D.)

Jeep is what I guess might be referred to as a "pavement princess" :rolleyes:; at the moment I don't have a whole of interest in off-roading. He's for the most part my DD (although I do have another car), so putting him in positions where things are working fine, then I get rock-crawly, then I gots to shell out cash to repair it all (myself or a shop) isn't in the plan right now. But I do like tinkering and I do like Jeeps for the customizations possible and the ease at making it your own, and the convenience of going from convertible to not - and in various different combos - whenever the whim comes over ya.
Those were my exact words when I bought my first Jeep a Sahara. 9 months later I was hooked on off-roading and upgraded to a Rubicon. :LOL:

The community is great, for the most part, but I do find some of the gatekeeping in it kind of annoying at times, specifically around taboo Jeep topics like angry grills, "Jeep waves" and ducking. My thoughts - you bought it, you're not in my or anyone else's space, you ain't hurting anyone; it ain't my lane, it aint my money, do your thing brah.
You will come to find out "picking on" "not your type" of Jeeper is part of being a Jeeper.
Flattie guys pick on all Jeeps that aren't flat fenders.
CJ guys picked on the square head light Jeeps. Everyone hated them when they first came out. Now they are highly sought after.
2 door guys pick on 4 door guys.
Now JK guys pick on the JL guys.
off-roaders pick on mall crawlers.
Wavers vs non wavers.

You get the picture. It seems to be part of the community. In the end we all love each other. We may pick on you but we understand Jeep is about You Doing YOU!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Let's get this party going! I am on a mission folks!!! I intrigued and need to see if @snout has cut holes in his pockets. (gotta read the thread)

I am challenging ALL of you to post a picture of your Jeep! (see Post #1 for rules)

Here is my first time off-road and my first time getting dirty! I didn't know what off-roading was until this day. When I bought my Jeep it was to go topless. Then I discovered this whole world of off the beaten path. I was immediately hooked. I took an off road class at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Pennsylvania and was hooked. Kyle is on of the best!

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2007 Sahara
34 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Automotive tire Vehicle

Here's my Jeep out on the mesa. Maybe 15 yards beyond that is a sheer drop probably 150 feet down. Lots of beautiful views of nature's desolation out there. It's very easy to get lost out there and not uncommon to hear gunshots out in the middle of nowhere. I want free money.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts