JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we approach Thanksgiving This week, we all have many things to be thankful for. Remember to give thanks, especially this week, for all you have. It's thankfulness in the small things that allows us to be thankful for the big picture.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Not to sound cliche or anything but..............AMEN BROTHER! Just got some very good but very unexpected news. Hope everyone else's Thanksgiving will be as good as mine is shaping up to be. :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
A friend in Maine who owns a turkey farm blesses me with an annual gift of turkey not readily found in your local A&P.....

Thanksgiving Day breakfast? What else...turkey eggs and turkey hash...a dozen turkey eggs really means 24 yolks...

Tossing a few brewskis while waiting for the turkey? How about sauted turkey testicles......

I have a lot to be thankfull for......Happy Thanksgiving everyone...or should it be Happy Bird Holiday?????

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
The turkey hash looks good. The turkey nuts may well go well with your semen cook book but are not for me however :D

Ahem....Mrs Alec IS a co-author...give the little lady some credit, you macho piglet:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.