JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be in the Nevada area with the Jk over Thanksgiving weekend, in Pahrump , going to get some wheeling in while we are there, from Dumont to Vegas, any body down for some wheeling Chime in...:beer:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
The Carrs will be stopping in Kingman on TG to see the grandparents, then staying in Chino Valley, AZ for the rest of the weekend.

What trails are you thinking, Greg?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Carrs will be stopping in Kingman on TG to see the grandparents, then staying in Chino Valley, AZ for the rest of the weekend.

What trails are you thinking, Greg?
I posted up to see if anyone was interested in a gathering, HUNDEY knows the local area trail's, I'm new to that area but open to a good wheeling trip.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Scrogg- so you are not sure if you are going to Oceanside? I have been hoping to get you in on a run or two out here! Let me know if you are going to get out this way--- we'll work around your schedule!

I think we are going to be at the river for a couple of days, then Dumont Dunes for a couple days---

Who is up for a Dumont run that weekend?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Scrogg- so you are not sure if you are going to Oceanside? I have been hoping to get you in on a run or two out here! Let me know if you are going to get out this way--- we'll work around your schedule!
you guys go about your plans and don't try to work anything out around my schedule, I appreciate the offer though. By the time the mrs. and I figure out what were gonna do it might be TG day. :shaking:

with our son in the marines he's not even sure what days he's gonna get off for the holiday yet, if any. so when he gets his leave nailed down we are gonna plan around those days. he claims he should know this week.

and if he doesn't get any leave over the holiday then we'll be going to kanab. Hog Canyon anyone?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
We bounced all over Kanab a few weeks ago, deer hunting. Beautiful there right now. Would love to go back again.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts