JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past couple months I've been relying on this forum to select a JK and then to deal with the usual new-owner issues. I was completely amazed by both the amount of info available by searching the forum and also the willingness of members to help.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
For the past couple months I've been relying on this forum to select a JK and then to deal with the usual new-owner issues. I was completely amazed by both the amount of info available by searching the forum and also the willingness of members to help.
many, many hours and heartbeats built this massive amount of incredibly useful information. Guys like me and @snout inherited this place from our fellow brothers/sisters that started it; it is awesome to hear things like this as it means the sentiment being felt by all that contributed to that helpful info you used had the honest intent behind it we all believed it held.

Why that is worth mentioning is this place has had several incarnations but thru it all, even when it was dragged by it's own user-base thru a quagmire of buyouts and new ownership growing pains, platform changes, it is the Jeep info and communication exchanges that it stands for and that will always be awesome for anyonme interested in this great model of the Wrangler.

Jeep On.
#MissYouRubiCajun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts