JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks go out to Full Traction. You make such a shitty lift that it actually taught me so much about suspensions because I have had to replace every part of your "Ultimate" kit.

It's fun to go into an shop to buy new control arms, have the guy say "are you having driveline issues?" all you have to say is "No I have Full Traction arms". They immediately drop the issue and understand your pain.

I personally liked buying a rear trackbar. The guy asked why I would need to replace mine. My answer "I hate Full Traction so much that I would rather take their parts off and throw them in a dumpster than keep them on". He understood completely.

So anybody in Colorado, watch the give away section... I've got control arms and a rear trackbar for anybody that may want to take the plunge in the noisiest lift on the market.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Moving this from Modified to DL.

Hope you get things resolved. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

I agree.

But it is a modified issue, not a dirty laundry. I am providing my feedback on a product for a modified JK.

I'll ban myself ;)
Yes....it's a modified issue. But the modified TECH section is reserved for TECH....not general flaming of a manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I like how Chris(Faginajeep) at Full Traction on JK-F has say no to radius arms as his avatar and signiture, posting all kinds of negative fals info about radius arms, bashings Rusty's(vendor over there now) and Rubicon Express. His high horse needs shot.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I like how Chris(Faginajeep) at Full Traction on JK-F has say no to radius arms as his avatar and signiture, posting all kinds of negative fals info about radius arms, bashings Rusty's(vendor over there now) and Rubicon Express. His high horse needs shot.
Add Clayton to your list now.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
HIJACK BECAUSE IM A WHORE LOL

To his defense Radius arms suck and they dont flex for shit...... :grinpimp::grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
those flaming manufacturers!!!!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Not surprised in the least. I'm in CO and I wouldn't take 'em if you gave them to me. On the other hand I have a full set of Poly's first-generation JK arms (AKA on-board water storage tubes) sitting on my workbench because they sure as hell aren't going back on my Jeep. Maybe we can get wasted, put on some sumo suits and have a control-arm fight.

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
hehehe i saw him at 4wd a few days before the jamboree. i haven't seen the dude since he started sucking WOG's cock. it was a little uncomfortable.

it's appropriate that he works for Full Traction :)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was cjheap that we were fighting with in the banned thread a while back
What an ass
He hates you Ryan
And I'm guilty by association
Hey chris hope you like my new plate!

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
its funny, he threatens to not sponsor jeepfest or whatever.

When I was at the PA Jeeps show in York, there was one vendor who each day had very little to no activity.

Full Traction.

Piginajeep, you won't be missed. :thefinger:

·
Registered
10,289 Posts

When I was at the PA Jeeps show in York, there was one vendor who each day had very little to no activity.

Full Traction.

ya who he sponsors and why is totally up to him. I couldn't care less.

My opinion of pig aside, What's crazy is back in the day, the FT TJ lifts were the shit. Nobody else was doing real 4 links in the front of them. Kelly young's comp rig runs a FT long arm and it holds up great.

It's crazy how that transition to jk's just didn't go the same way.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Full Traction.

I saw that too, FT was EMPTY.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts