JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Jason and Alec of EAD OFFROAD for the killer deal on my newest purchase towards my build....

Poison Spyder sexiness :smokin:

My initial inspection: packaged EXTREMELY well!! I had expected this to be shipped in raw form and was wicked impressed to see this! :beer:

In closer inspection of the actual bumper... this thing is STOUT, and clean! I know there are some of you out there who have had small flaws (i.e. tabs not straight etc..) but this is not the case with mine, not a single blem that I can point a finger to. They actually produced quality above my expectations and I have to admit I was worrying a little at first.

So thank you PSC... but even more EAD OFFROAD for the quick transaction and order status updates they provided after I placed my order.
:beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,279 Posts
Damm sexy, now all you need is the rear and some PSC fenders.:beer::bounce:
I would send you mine, but they come in quite handy.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damm sexy, now all you need is the rear and some PSC fenders.:beer::bounce:
I would send you mine, but they come in quite handy.:grinpimp:
nope nope nope...
here's my new fender route :smokin:
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49058

not sure about the rear yet. still haven't fully decided what i want to do overall. this already makes my 4th front bumper. but now i'm happy. :grinpimp: i'm not about to go through 4 rears.

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice dude, I love the look of the PSC stuff. Whereabouts do you wheel up in ME?? I have exhausted everything around here, and I think next up will be RC but I wouldnt mind driving up to ME if there are some good spots.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Thats sweet e, glad you got it so fast. I went through EAD for my Spec clutch and got it faster than I expected. Are you going to paint or bed line?

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice dude, I love the look of the PSC stuff. Whereabouts do you wheel up in ME?? I have exhausted everything around here, and I think next up will be RC but I wouldnt mind driving up to ME if there are some good spots.
i wheel in 2 great local spots to me here..
Mt. Pleasant
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28363

and Patrick Mountain
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28784

but Bethel is a stone throw away and will be headed there with the Western Maine Mountain Jeepers on their June 4th invitational run.

Thats sweet e, glad you got it so fast. I went through EAD for my Spec clutch and got it faster than I expected. Are you going to paint or bed line?
yeah... very impressed with those two. plan is to rustoleum texture it. want to try something new. i'm kinda sick of bedlining everything... and i hear this rustoleum texture has an almost powdercoat finish to it. i'll be putting together a build thread starting next week.

You know you want to... :smokin:
ha!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
NICE... I like my PSC stuff too. :beer:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
final piece of the order showed up today... :bounce:
fairlead, light bracket, and winch fairlead mount.

and I couldn't resist putting the puzzle together...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The guys at EAD are top notch. I haven't done business with them yet but they have to be better than that Homosexual couple that I dealt with at 4x4trailgear.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The guys at EAD are top notch. I haven't done business with them yet but they have to be better than that Homosexual couple that I dealt with at 4x4trailgear.
:laughing2: eh... just need a little slap and pickle. :laughing:

·
Registered
288 Posts
<----jealous.. I love the looks of this bumper, more specifically the stinger:) just can't bring myself to chop the frame on a DD.

·
Registered
288 Posts
You don't chop the frame with this bumper. :beer:

Really!? :bounce: I just went from 6 to midnight

Gonna have to look into that now thx!:beer:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<----jealous.. I love the looks of this bumper, more specifically the stinger:) just can't bring myself to chop the frame on a DD.
You don't chop the frame with this bumper. :beer:
Really!? :bounce: I just went from 6 to midnight

Gonna have to look into that now thx!:beer:
correct, this is fully bolt on. you're thinking of the BFH (Built For Hammers) bumpers. this is the Brawler Light... a slimmed up version of the full Brawler. :beer:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Not trying to hyjack, can u get it with a stinger? All I saw is the brawler bar

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looks like those trails are about 3 hours from me, are they private property?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts