JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks to all the men and women who served before me and serve with me! Happy veterans day!

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
To paraphrase one of my favorite lines about our servicemen and women:
The American citizen sleeps easy tonight, knowing there are rough men standing ready to do harm on his behalf.

How do you properly thank someone for joining the service & signing a blank check for any amount up to and including his life?

:beer:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Thank you service men and women, thank you for all you do for me, my family, and this country.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Thank you to all the JKO veterans for serving our country and keeping us free and to the JKO members currently fighting the good fight, thank you and come home safe :beer:

·
Registered
223 Posts
To all Veterans.... Thank you, you mean the world me and my family. Another great Year to live in a great country. Thank you so much for serving it.

My grandfather, Died Veterans Day 1992, WWII Veteran. CBI Theater Hump Pilot - Fuel Guy for the Flying Tigers, P-51 trainer and P-38 Trainer

Picture was taken as he headed for war in China in 1940 He was just over 20 years old.

·
Registered
467 Posts
My dad was in Vietnam, my wife served 15 years in the AF, one brother did 8 in the Army, my younger brother is a firefighter and I retired from the AF in 2009.

To the veterans here, thoses still serving and the folks mentioned above, I thank you.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in England now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Werd

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
My buddy and I are dropping our dogs off at daycare, then have a whole day of veterans' freebies I'm going to take him on. Starting with Hooters!

Thank you all who have served or are currently serving.

*Edit: removed Denny's because they decided not to support this year. My buddy posted our tour for today on Facebook. Classic!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Thank you to all I have the absolute pleasure of serving with, for those that set the precedence before us and to all the wonderful Jeepers that keep us motivated to to get back out there and put a boot in someones Hummer. :beer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.