4,512 Posts
Cross Up Off Road Rear Tube Flares

$275.00

Easy install no nutserts necessary.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
08 JKU Rubicon

Looking to head back to bulding old Junk or a Buggy.

Here it is:

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

6 Speed Manual

40000 miles

4.5" Lift with 37" Cooper STT tires on 17" MRW wheels.
Dana 44 Front 5.13 Superior Gears. Sleeved and Gusseted, Reid knuckles, and RCV Axles
Teraflex CRD60R rear 5.13 gears with Detroit locker.

AEV Hood
River Raider Corners with Quarter extensions and Lite Dot LED tail lights.
PSC Rocker Skins

Right rear door has some rock damage. Have a silver door waiting on paint

The Jeep is my daily driver, is maintained, and in running order the only issue is the right rear door which fully functions. (Soon to be replaced)

Asking $27,000 but everything is negotiable. I will consider some vehicles in trade with cash: Early Bronco, Scout 80/800, CJ-5/6/7. Jeep LJ, Older VW TDI, or New 4 seat Rock Buggy Chassis. Looking to start a new project not buy a completed project; although I have plenty of room to put any note well within the loan value of the Jeep, the substance of the trade will have to be cash. Current employment is a bit shaky.

I am also considering a trade+$1800 for the CRD60 with driveshaft and yoke to aid in painting the door. This will have to happen locally and only for Rubicon Axle with working locker and 5.13 gears.

McKinney, Texas.

Attachments

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Glock 22 (.40 cal) for sale. 500.00

I have a .40 cal Glock 22 in great shape for sale, It'll come with 5 mags, a leather holster and soem amo. Pics tomorrow.....

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
4, 35 12.50 15 generic mud terrains good for spares or offroad trailer
1/4" Tread in center 1/2 on outer lugs.
Some dry cracks some rock rash and some cupping.

$25 Each no shipping

·
Registered
879 Posts
I have 200 rounds of .308 Federal Premium Gold Medal Match 168 gr BTHP ammunition and 180 rounds of .308 Prvi Partizan 168 gr BTHP Match ammunition.

That's a total of 380 rounds. Looking to sell the whole lot $300.00.
Located in San Antonio. NO SHIPPING. This has to be a FTF deal and willing to drive w/in reason.

Might be interested in trades for aftermarket JK parts or JK Parts + cash.
Don't need any stock parts. Not looking for anything in particular. LMK what you got.
How about $250.00?? Any takers?

I also have a Black Soft Top with TINTED windows for an unlimited$350.00
Complete with all mounting hardware. It's in really good condition. Just dusty.
Might be interested in trades for aftermarket JK parts or JK Parts + cash.
Don't need any stock parts. Not looking for anything in particular. LMK what you got.

PM questions or offers

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
Fox IFP 2.0s - STEAL OF A DEAL

I have a set of Fox IFP 2.0s that I picked up for my Jeep and I can't use them.

980-24-887 15.59" / 25.09"
980-24-888 15.35" / 24.98"

They will work on a JKU running around 2.5" of lift.

I'm asking $450 for these and need them gone quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Brand new, in the boxes.

Marcus

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a set of Fox IFP 2.0s that I picked up for my Jeep and I can't use them.

980-24-887 15.59" / 25.09"
980-24-888 15.35" / 24.98"

They will work on a JKU running around 2.5" of lift.

I'm asking $450 for these and need them gone quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Brand new, in the boxes.

Marcus
Sold!!! Thanks for the deal on the RK lift Marcus.

·
Registered
15 Posts
WANTED: Stock 17" rims

Hey Guys/Gals,

Looking for stock 17" rims or some other non-bling variation of 17's. Preferably, 17x9's.

Thnx
Matt

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Looking to head back to bulding old Junk or a Buggy.

Here it is:

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

6 Speed Manual

40000 miles

4.5" Lift with 37" Cooper STT tires on 17" MRW wheels.
Dana 44 Front 5.13 Superior Gears. Sleeved and Gusseted, Reid knuckles, and RCV Axles
Teraflex CRD60R rear 5.13 gears with Detroit locker.

AEV Hood
River Raider Corners with Quarter extensions and Lite Dot LED tail lights.
PSC Rocker Skins

Right rear door has some rock damage. Have a silver door waiting on paint

The Jeep is my daily driver, is maintained, and in running order the only issue is the right rear door which fully functions. (Soon to be replaced)

Asking $27,000 but everything is negotiable. I will consider some vehicles in trade with cash: Early Bronco, Scout 80/800, CJ-5/6/7. Jeep LJ, Older VW TDI, or New 4 seat Rock Buggy Chassis. Looking to start a new project not buy a completed project; although I have plenty of room to put any note well within the loan value of the Jeep, the substance of the trade will have to be cash. Current employment is a bit shaky.

I am also considering a trade+$1800 for the CRD60 with driveshaft and yoke to aid in painting the door. This will have to happen locally and only for Rubicon Axle with working locker and 5.13 gears.

McKinney, Texas.
Would you be interested in trading out tires and wheels + cash. I have 35" Nittos and want to go to 37" Coopers. Tires have lots of tread. Pm and we can work something out. I am in North Plano

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have just gotten a 2007 JK Unlimited X and it only came with a soft top. I am looking to buy a used one if anyone has one or knows of someone with one.

thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Chevy-GMC Fabtech Suspension New in Boxes

Hey everybody.

I have a brand new in box Chevy/GMC Fabtech 8" suspension lift with performance shocks for 2001-2007 2500HD/3500HD classic body style.

I originally bought this kit for my truck but decided I wanted a JK Unlimited more and traded it in. I have it stored in my garage and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Paid $2800 + Tax and shipping.

Asking $2200 or best offer.

Don't be shy with offers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
FOA Coilover Shocks

I have TWO 12'' travel 2.5 FOA coilover shocks w/ remote resi's and both coils top is 250 spring rate and bottom is 175 spring rate, that where used for mock up only on a jeep i was building dont need them anymore so 450.00 for the pair. With the sale also comes two limiting straps and two FOA Hyd. bump stops 4'' travel w/mounting cans never used. PM me if your interested I am in Victoria can send pics upon request.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have TWO 12'' travel 2.5 FOA coilover shocks w/ remote resi's and both coils top is 250 spring rate and bottom is 175 spring rate, that where used for mock up only on a jeep i was building dont need them anymore so 450.00 for the pair. With the sale also comes two limiting straps and two FOA Hyd. bump stops 4'' travel w/mounting cans never used. PM me if your interested I am in Victoria can send pics upon request.

Sent you a PM a little bit ago!! :beer:

921 - 940 of 2110 Posts