OEM Front Track Bar $30
OEM Rear Track Bar $30
Roller Fairlead used $20
TeraFlex Shock Extensions Front & Rear $65

Pickup only in Houston

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Rock Krawler JK gusset kit (pair)- for strengthening front track bar axle mount.

$20 + shipping or pick up.

Rock Krawler JK tie in plate/ gusset- for strengthening front axle tube.

$75 + shipping or pick up.

PM if interested

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
All of these parts came off of my 08 Unlimited Rubicon. They have about 7500miles on them.

Hitch - SOLD

Complete (all 8) Rubicon front/rear & upper/lower control arms - $150

Rubicon Shocks - SOLD

Rubicon Springs - SOLD

Shipping is on your own dime. I prefer local pickup but I can ship via Fedex. I live near San Antonio but I can get the parts to Houston easily.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I saw this and thought I'd pass it along. Not mine...just looks like a good deal.

"Brand new never used original manufacturer equipment soft top for a Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door. It came with my 2007 Jeep Wrangler 4 door JK as a dual top option. I removed it and put it in storage a week after I purchased my Jeep. It's perfect to replace your damaged or worn soft top. The top is black. It has never even been opened. I don't have the box containing the additional hardware such as the door surrounds. The dealer didn't give it to me and I didn't know to ask for it until now. For information, call (210) 837-9712 "

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/1084375660.html

·
Registered
521 Posts
FS: Lange Hard top Hoist - new in box - San Antonio

SOLD

·
Registered
23 Posts
HI Guys, ok I know this is the "for Sale" section but I could not find the "I need" section. I am looking for a set of D44 axles for my son (BD), he has a 2000 TJ and is running 411 gears, help!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Body guy: hey, are you willing to trade that tie rod for those springs you were asking about, + some cash? (i.e., say, the springs and $50 or whatever you think is fair from me).

!c

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Bacliff? Your in the "hood" with me I haven't seen you running around. When Emmet gets back in town from New Jersey hey may want it if it has not sold by the end of the month, I will send him the link.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Bacliff? Your in the "hood" with me I haven't seen you running around. When Emmet gets back in town from New Jersey hey may want it if it has not sold by the end of the month, I will send him the link.

Hah yeap I'm over in chaseparks.. I think I saw you the other day from looking at your signature on 146 turning onto the road by the spca.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I am going a different route with my JK, so I will be selling my front and rear bumpers. I would prefer a local pick up, but I will ship if needed.

The front is a shrockworks stubby, has some rockrash, but can easily be touched up $500 plus the ride.

The rear is a LoD rear bumper/tire carrier, it is the first generation bumper with the tool box / cubby hole built into it. It has been modified to fit the factory tow hitch, basically notched out the bottom of the bumper.
$600 plus the ride

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I am going a different route with my JK, so I will be selling my front and rear bumpers. I would prefer a local pick up, but I will ship if needed.

The front is a shrockworks stubby, has some rockrash, but can easily be touched up $500 plus the ride.

The rear is a LoD rear bumper/tire carrier, it is the first generation bumper with the tool box / cubby hole built into it. It has been modified to fit the factory tow hitch, basically notched out the bottom of the bumper.
$600 plus the ride
Jeff is this rear bumper first gen LOD a "stubby"? (what I'm intersted in). I can't remember if it was LOD or RC that had early issues with the latching and crazy rattling. Can you clarify? Also I'm not following you on the "cubby hole" being built into the bumper.

·
Registered
279 Posts
This was LoD's first production bumper for the JK, I bought it in Feb of '07... The bumper has a cubby hole underneath the tire carrier , inside the bumper where you can store tools, straps etc....

If you look closely underneath the tire, you can see two hinges where the box is at.

I'll get some pics this afternoon.

1 - 20 of 2110 Posts