JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Like the heading says, I'm testing the waters and thinking of selling my JK. :bawling: I really don't want to sell it but it seems to make sense for me right now as I want to put all of my sources into buying a home. Selling it would help with the down payment as my JK is paid for and I have the title at hand.

So, it's a stock (except for two mild mods, details below). 2007 Unlimited Sahara 4x4. Automatic, Freedom top, Sirius radio with infinity speaker system, 18" Gladiator wheels, Gray interior with YES fabric and all of the standrard Sahara equipment. Just turned 17K miles with absolutely no issues and has been bullet proof. Have reciepts for maintance done (by dealer which I know) and keys, books, brochure, etc. All there. Cool Silver color.

The only things i've done are a custom air intake (which did help highway mileage and relocated the Evap Canistor) otherwise, it's all stock. Oh and I still have the stock airbox too. Wheeled it several times lightly as most of you will have seen in the "trails" section. Still like new condition as I'm very picky with taking care of my vehicles.

The "private party book" shows just over $24K for the value and a retail of about $28k. I'm asking $25,000 OBO. Feel free to ask any questions.
:beer:

·
Registered
521 Posts

Like the heading says, I'm testing the waters and thinking of selling my JK. :bawling: I really don't want to sell it but it seems to make sense for me right now as I want to put all of my sources into buying a home. Selling it would help with the down payment as my JK is paid for and I have the title at hand.

So, it's a stock (except for two mild mods, details below). 2007 Unlimited Sahara 4x4. Automatic, Freedom top, Sirius radio with infinity speaker system, 18" Gladiator wheels, Gray interior with YES fabric and all of the standrard Sahara equipment. Just turned 17K miles with absolutely no issues and has been bullet proof. Have reciepts for maintance done (by dealer which I know) and keys, books, brochure, etc. All there. Cool Silver color.

The only things i've done are a custom air intake (which did help highway mileage and relocated the Evap Canistor) otherwise, it's all stock. Oh and I still have the stock airbox too. Wheeled it several times lightly as most of you will have seen in the "trails" section. Still like new condition as I'm very picky with taking care of my vehicles.

The "private party book" shows just over $24K for the value and a retail of about $28k. I'm asking $25,000 OBO. Feel free to ask any questions.
:beer:

wow... i just bought one almost exactly like that. Good luck on your sale!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I wouldn't be selling it though if it wasn't for my opportunity as i really do like it! :bawling:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Look at the prices for Jeeps like yours on cars.com and autotrader.com, I bought my 07 Rubi for 23K not sure how much the sahara is going for.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have checked the prices on quite a few different places and it's reasonable. Plus like I mentioned, I will consider best offers as well. But thanks for the input! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts