JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many feet of 2" water pipe will Billy-Bob need to make a 9" hillbilly longarm
lift on his 2010 JKU RubiX, if he's running 42's. For this question assume that he has no snorkel, 5 of his own teeth and is not married to a sister.

·
Registered
64 Posts
How many feet of 2" water pipe will Billy-Bob need to make a 9" hillbilly longarm
lift on his 2010 JKU RubiX, if he's running 42's. For this question assume that he has no snorkel, 5 of his own teeth and is not married to a sister.
Well we all assume he has 3 rolls of duct tape, is married to a first cousin and has these guys to help, they look like they know what they are doing, he will need about 23 feet.

http://youtu.be/j295YqN7HhM

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Well we all assume he has 3 rolls of duct tape, is married to a first cousin and has these guys to help, they look like they know what they are doing, he will need about 23 feet.
IBTM

I came up with 19.5 lf. of 2" water pipe. Since it has to be purchased in 10 lf length pieces I would say 20 lf.

Be mindful that I used the Eastern Tibet Monk Standard Math Formula for my conversion from Sister to First Cousin !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts