JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally added some stuff to my signature and wanted post to see how it looked. new to forums so I'm still figuring stuff out.:)

looks good so far

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
seat heaters? I hope you live in northern NM:D

looks alright

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seat heaters? I hope you live in northern NM:D

looks alright
Yeah I do. About 20 minutes from the Colorado border. Not to mention the girlfriend loves them! As long as she's happy with the Jeep, she doesn't give me too much crap when I spend money on it instead of her. Plus you know the old saying, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!":D

·
Registered
649 Posts
finally added some stuff to my signature and wanted post to see how it looked. new to forums so I'm still figuring stuff out.:)

looks good so far
1. Well it's kinda small..........

2. Signature?

3. So what's it supposed to say?

Just kidding, but you should add something :beer:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You tell "mama" if you want to spend your money on strippers, booze, and Jeep stuff, you will, and she'll say, "Thank you, and God bless America."
That sounds like a good idea in theory. I'll let you know how that works out. And how raw and hairy my palm gets!

1. Well it's kinda small..........

2. Signature?

3. So what's it supposed to say?

Just kidding, but you should add something :beer:

I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe you're just busting my balls. Like I said, I'm new to forums in general and was just testing this out. I wanted to add a list of mods like others have. Maybe it's not called a signature, who knows? As far as adding something, got a roof rack on the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts