JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Doc, I wouldn't normally respond to a test pic; however, that is nice.

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
I know i mentioned this before, but that thing is pretty bad ass. It looks like its supposed to have a stubby front bumper though.:D

corey d

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doc, I wouldn't normally respond to a test pic; however, that is nice.
I wanted to do a "grainyness" test before the image is used for the River Raider fender review.

I know i mentioned this before, but that thing is pretty bad ass. It looks like its supposed to have a stubby front bumper though.:D

corey d
shut it :thefinger::laughing: I know. I am trying to figure what one.

damn doc! your rig is looking sweet
holy fucking test forum stalking fuckers :laughing: do you guys hang out here looking for interesting shit? :laughing:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I wanted to do a "grainyness" test before the image is used for the River Raider fender review.

shut it :thefinger::laughing: I know. I am trying to figure what one.

holy fucking test forum stalking fuckers :laughing: do you guys hang out here looking for interesting shit? :laughing:
Nope actually we hit the "new Posts" button and BAM it pops up lol
kinda like all the Newbie threads (see what i did there?) :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Since everyone replies to the test posts I have a question. How do you put the captions under individual photos? I am going to install Currie Anti-rocks soon and I thought I would post up the build. I would like to caption each photo along the way.

disregard----should have been a new thread which it is now.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy shit, is that the Jesus mod?
yes :D only because each mod has the words "in god we trust" attached to each one :laughing:

Since everyone replies to the test posts I have a question. How do you put the captions under individual photos? I am going to install Currie Anti-rocks soon and I thought I would post up the build. I would like to caption each photo along the way.

disregard----should have been a new thread which it is now.
I will post a thread here with all the images and copy the location to a new thread

What wheels are those?...they look awesome!!!!
they are, well... mine :laughing:
They are recentered military hummer beadlocks. I welded them and recentered them, I also welded the rock ring and painted them.
If you do not have the skills there are a few vendors on pirate4x4 who can hook you up for a not bad at all price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts