Didn't take a lot of pictures but it was a fun trip:bounce:

Is Mike using a winch?:shaking:
*****!:thefinger:

Who broke an axle:shaking:?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Mike pulled out the winch line and it still didnt get him up the ledge we ended up strapping him down. Casey broke the axle in the 4dr right at the end of the trail. Mike was nice enough to share his spare axle.

·
Registered
182 Posts
THANKS GUYS!!! Had a great time!!! despite the broken axle which upon further inspection appears to have been a stearing stop issue. I can see on the shaft where it was bound up before it gave up. it looks like i didnt set the stops right when i installed them. I am trying to find some one to sell me a single so I can get yours back asap. Id like to get down there to FJ and run some trails with you in the next few weeks if your game!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
X2 what what was that? LOL :thefinger:

You have to get a better approach bro:

Yeah... that looks easy and all except I think its dug out about a 6inches deeper now than in thoes pics. he started on a good line......

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like the spotter in the video... "lets see what happens...now you're screwed" :thefinger:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah with 35s the top is so dug out on the back side. If you guys want to go out and show me how to get up it lets go sometime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts