JKOwners Forum banner

Terminator.... Lots and lots of photos warning

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  BenDrinken 
#1 · (Edited)
North of PHX, AZ... Great trail if your ever visiting. We actually convinced a guy and his family to join us running with their stock unlimitted rubicon. AzRob was the other JK in the photos.

See less See more
#12 ·
Haha read the southwest section?

And were not hardcore.... Well maybe the guy taking his new stock rubi haha

I murdered another tie rod, but this time it was real bad. I fell straight on it and literally bent it to look like a sad face which also screwed up my steering stablizer... Both tires are now facing completely inward and I didnt even realize it until I got on the freeway. 40mph or less on the freeway was not fun at all. My dad and I were gonna fix it today, but I had no time. I would buy a rockkrawler or poly p tie rod setup, but Ive seen them bend pretty badly when dropping weight on them also. I dont know if spending the extra cash would be beneficial if its just going to break again and again...:shaking:

#15 ·
Great pics of a cool run. My hats off to the nut with the stock Rubi. I can just hear you trail rig guys talking him into tagging along "oh, its not hard, you won't have any trouble". lol

:beer: :beer:

#21 ·
AW MAN!!!! i can believe i missed a run in my own back yard..... PM me i will always join if im in town!!! looks like a good time was had by all.

Anyone doing the CK run this weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.