JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello all,
I am the proud owner of a new 2 door JK X and just got the coupon for free installation from 4WP. I was thinking that while it would be fun to do it myself, why not take advantage of this offer...The kit I am thinking about is the 3" Teraflex lift which includes the shocks AND springs. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? Are the TF shocks worthwhile or would I be better of with something else?

My last Jeep was a TJ which I lifted with TF's 4 " long arm kit and it was WONDERFUL :bounce: Thus I have some confidence in the brand. While I have seen alot of info here about the BB kit, there doesn't seem to be much about the 3" kit.

Any info you can share would be awesome and :beer: to you!
Allan

I think you should probably install it yourself becuase 4WP will definatly with out a doubt 100% positively screw it up!!!!!!!!

and Teraflex has the best costomer service of any company I have ever done business with. And the 3in kit is Great!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.