JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order through a TeraFlex distributor and paid for the order and it was shipped straight from TeraFlex. When it was delivered there was a mixup and it was shipped COD. I called the distributor and explained the problem. To make a long story short TeraFlex sent me a free 2'x30' towstrap! What makes it really cool is that the parts I ordered were not expensive, in fact the tow strap was worth about as much as the parts I paid for. Now that is Service! I will definately be a long term TeraFlex customer!

Thanks TeraFlex!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I placed an order through a TeraFlex distributor and paid for the order and it was shipped straight from TeraFlex. When it was delivered there was a mixup and it was shipped COD. I called the distributor and explained the problem. To make a long story short TeraFlex sent me a free 2'x30' towstrap! What makes it really cool is that the parts I ordered were not expensive, in fact the tow strap was worth about as much as the parts I paid for. Now that is Service! I will definately be a long term TeraFlex customer!

Thanks TeraFlex!

Hi there....

this is your first post????

:mr-t:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Thats one helluva way to jump into the fold here!

Great 1st post!

Good on ya TeraFlex! :smokin:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I check in almost daily but when you get that kind of service you just gotta tell everyone!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've enjoyed their stuff on the JK so far, I 'll be looking at their 4" LCG kit when I ever have funds for a "real" lift!:bawling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts