JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 4"kit LCG long arm with the upgraded elka shocks off my JK 4 door. Man I tell you this system is AWESOME!!! This system with the elka's really keeps the tires on the ground. The only thing that stops this 4 door jeep is me running out of talent or Hi-center. The flex is amazing on this system. everyone is amazed at the articulation this suspension provides. I have the Genright crawler gas tank now and I plan to now trianulate mine now with coilovers. This kit was the best $$$ I spent on my build as it was a dream ride on the road and awesome off the road. Now my jeep isn't a daily driver anymore so the on road ride isn't important to me anymore.

Kit with elka shocks retails for close to $4k
I will sell it for $2650, pick up or meet preferred, I'm in Atlanta, Ga.
everything will be removed from my jeep and cleaned up with fresh paint. It will be the compete kit, brackets, and all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the same kit minus the Elkas, any chance you would be willing sell the elkas seperatly, I have brand new Teraflex 9500 with less than 100m would be willing to include in the deal so that you can keep your kit whole. PM me if open to this.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will sell the elka's seperately. I also have the Teraflex top of the line speed bumps which would be seperate as well. I haven't listed them yet but will sell them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts