JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used set of front LCA's that had the rubber bushing replaced around 6,000 miles. They are in good shape with a little rock rash on them here and there. I would recommend that the Johnnyjoints be cleaned before use.

Looking to get 200 shipped OBO

Please PM me for a faster response

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? Make me a reasonable offer

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
175.00 shipped:bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
154 Posts
part #?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
154 Posts
if there not too beat up, ill go 125 shipped .... got pics?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
125 is crazy. Sorry but 175 shipped is a good price .

·
Registered
154 Posts
no insult intended, you said offers .... do you have pics? since you describe rock rash..... and you said new bushings at 6k miles .... that dont tell much if we dont know how many miles are on them ... 6k ago or 6k into service life...thx

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
if there not too beat up, ill go 125 shipped .... got pics?
Not in this game, but that is an insult lol. Shipping will be about $20 and thos arms alone are worth at least $150 without the shipping.

·
Registered
154 Posts
As I said, no insult intended. Like most other used parts they are normally worth 1/2 new. So I did under shoot it a bit. Assuming they are in good shape, half would be 142 plus shipping, so how about 165 ... still curious of the pics to see condition .... Thx.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
no insult intended, you said offers .... do you have pics? since you describe rock rash..... and you said new bushings at 6k miles .... that dont tell much if we dont know how many miles are on them ... 6k ago or 6k into service life...thx
Sorry it was ment to say 6,000 miles ago is when I changed all of the bushing, the rubber ones on the frame side as well as the johnny joints. I dont have any pics right now but if you pm me your email I can send some. Rock rash was really not the best word for it, they have some paint rubbed off from tires rubbing them in one spot on both arms and a few nicks and scratches that I will try to show in a pic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts