JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. These are the Teraflex front swaybar disconnects for 4-6" of lift (will fit quite well for a 3.5" lift), and the rear end links for 2.5-4" lift.
Asking $60 plus shipping for the disco's, and $40 plus shipping for the rear end links. NEITHER SET COMES WITH HARDWARE. You can source it from Teraflex, or use hardware store hardware (as I did). These have grease in them, and are not bent or anything. Under 3k miles on them. Swapped them out to run all RK bits.
I'd LOVE to sell these together and save myself a headache. I'd do $90 plus shipping for the set. These are in PERFECT shape. No digicam, so don't ask for pics. I'll take them on my phone if you are SERIOUS, but I'm not sending them to everyone- costs money, ya know? :) Cheers- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disco's sold- rear links still available. Also, born2run- found MOST of the hardware- you'll still need the 2 body mount tie-ins, and 1 of the 2 axle mount nubs for the disconnect setup- otherwise, I included hardware so you could install these for the time being- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Born2run- they were $7.55 to ship- paypal me, please :) They should be to you Monday or Tuesday at the latest- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for rear links (for 2.5-4" lifts) still around! Mark W.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Paypal sent. By the way tried to PM you. Got a message says your PM mail box is full.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool- thanks, man. Yeah- just deleted some crap. Need a bigger box! Enjoy- Mark W.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts