JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like new Teraflex arms in great condition. Used for 4k miles with no offroad use. In perfect selling condition. $220+shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I could use those but in light of some of the private sales that have been happening here lately that have not gone smoothly, to say the least, and that you're a newb here, I think I will pass. If you were local, I'd take 'em off your hands.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well sorry about your luck. Im new to this forum. Not using JKForum anymore. Just sold something to someone on this forum 2 days ago. I am a jeep guy not a slum bag. Your lose I suppose

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Well sorry about your luck. Im new to this forum. Not using JKForum anymore. Just sold something to someone on this forum 2 days ago. I am a jeep guy not a slum bag. Your lose I suppose
Don't get your panties in a twist, dude. I never accused you of being a scumbag. We recently had an issue with a few private sales here where the seller didn't come through. I'm now gun shy about buying anything from a non-vendor who isn't local. Yeah, my loss but I'll get over it. :beer:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pants are fine, you dont know me and you already have made assumptions of me. Your post was pointless if your not interested. Thats all Take care comb your hair.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Don't get your panties in a twist, dude. I never accused you of being a scumbag. We recently had an issue with a few private sales here where the seller didn't come through. I'm now gun shy about buying anything from a non-vendor who isn't local. Yeah, my loss but I'll get over it. :beer:
my .02...why'd you hijack this guys thread?? If you don't want his stuff...just hit the backspace button. :thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
my .02...why'd you hijack this guys thread?? If you don't want his stuff...just hit the backspace button. :thefinger::thefinger:
Here's my two cents...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts