JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Teraflex Epic Front Bumper and Stock Stubby

Price drop on the Teraflex bumper.. $550 or best offer.. Throw me some reasonable offers!! Trades considered for some RK springs, sway bars disco's, and a RK rear track bar. I need this GONE!!! I wish I could ship but the cost of it would be HUGE!

Awesome bumper up for sale! This is the Generation 1 bumper, the only difference between this and the new ones is that the "Teraflex" logo is cut out. The bumper is in great shape, a few small rock rashes on the lower portion that have been cleaned and touched up. The bumper is HEAVY and stout, so would prefer local sale only. This bumper retails between $850 to $900. I would like to get $650 for it. My loss is your gain!! All other info is available at the Teraflex site. The white specs in the photos are from the snow. D-rings not included.
I am also selling my stock stubby with light bar and Skid Row skid plate. The bumper has also been Herculined. Around the back area of the light bar needs some touch up but overall it looks great. The bumper will come with the original steel plate that came on the bumper due to the endcaps. I want $125 firm and shipped. The lights in the photo are not for sale!! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stock stubby payment is pending... Teraflex bumper still for sale!! I noticed a matching rear teraflex bumper for sale as well... Anyone interested?!?!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock Stubby SOLD!!

Teraflex bumper still for sale, make some offers.... I need this gone to buy some tires!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts