JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking at the TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost with Shocks for 07-12 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK from Quadratec.com. I have a stock JKU. Does anyone have any advice about this particular kit?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have a 2.0 AEv budget boost with shock extensions. If it was not free I would not own it. I suggest just saving the money from the BB and doing a real lift with springs high quality shocks and adj lower control arms and trac bar solutions. I guess if your never going to take it offroad it doesnt matter though... Mine drives ok, but I am not satisfied yet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
What kind of tire size are you trying to run? Have you looked into any other brand lifts? If your not trying to go crazy big, check into AEV, its developed along side Chrysler and handles just as good if not better than stock. Sorry for sending you Q-techs links but Im still deveoping a website, and I can get you a lot better number on these if you want, just PM me:koolaid:

Heres one thats a spacer lift:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/16502_4400_07.htm

Heres the next step up:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/16502_4000.htm

AEV is developing a 2.5 spring suspension system that is supposed to be released at the end of January. Ill look more into it and let you know

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ive been looking at the TeraFlex 2.5" Budget Boost with Shocks for 07-12 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK from Quadratec.com. I have a stock JKU. Does anyone have any advice about this particular kit?

Good starter kit for a JK, but if you start adding heavy aftermarket bumpers, beware of sagging stock coils.

The nicer kit in this range is a 2.5" coil/shock kit, which TeraFlex has sold hundreds since they were released.

TeraFlex JK 2.5" Coil Spring Lift Installation - YouTube
We even have a install video to show you how to install it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you are on a tight budget, it'll work. I figured since I was taking out the springs anyways, I might as well go for the coil kit.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Tera is a quality product and they support JKO. I've had Tera products and the quality was outstanding. You can't go wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts