JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the 13th Annual TeraFlex All Jeep Show last Saturday. I had a great time and its awesome that TeraFlex puts on a great show year after year.

I took second place last year in the JK trail rig class and as I understood it, I was beaten by just a smidgen on he RTI ramp. My goal this year was to not get beat on the Ramp by that same couple. I did a bit of tweeking that made a good amount of difference so I was excited for this years "match up". Well, a bit of a let down since they didn't show this year. I have no idea why but I am looking forward to to seeing them when our paths cross and give 'em shit about it.

I don't remember what I scored on the ramp last year, and I am unsure of the angle of the ramp but I definitely did better this year. My stats are as follows:

approach angle: 59 degrees
departure angle: 52 degrees

I traveled a distance of 74.5 inches up the ramp with a wheel basee of 118.5 inches. Giving me a score of 629 [(74.5/118.5)*1000=628.69198...). The next closest JK was 525. Not sure if it was a 2 dr, 4 dr, or what lift/tires they may have had. But that is a pretty big difference. Wish those other guys would have showed up to see where they would have been.

I Took a bunch of pics and here they are:

<--VIDEO

<--VIDEO

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts