JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
looks like only short people will fit comfortably
not true im 5 8 and when my rear seat is in teh garage i sit there all the time and its very comfortable your legs are pushed up a bit more and it makes you feel secure imo.:D

cool idea.:beer:

rear facing seats with no tops seems like a great place to put a camera man for the jeep behind you :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice job teraflex!

·
Registered
603 Posts
are the loops you attatched the seatbelt to really stroing enough to hold someone in?

·
Registered
792 Posts
The latch system is meant for kids not adults. For those that don't have kids it the easy way to attach a car seat.

Since it's a third row, so as long as a 250lbs buddy doesn't sit back there it should be good for a kid.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Dude, those seatbelt mounts are not good.
They are WAY too low and will NOT help much in a frontal impact.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Quick question....would i be able to move my 2nd row bench seat to the 3rd row and buy two Single seats for the 2nd row. That way people could walk between the seats to get to the 3rd row.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts

$268.99 #4934200

The TeraFlex 3rd Seat Bracket Kit is an innovative seat bracket kit that allows JK Unlimited owners the ability to add a 3rd row seat for additional seating. This innovative seat bracket kit allows the use of a JK 2 door rear bench seat, and retains the ability to keep the fold-and-tumble functionality. The seat can also be mounted in standard front-facing or rear-facing.

The TeraFlex 3rd Seat Bracket Kit features:
• Retains and matches factory interior styling
• Retains factory fold-and-tumble feature
• Can be mounted front-facing or rear-facing configurations
• Seat can be removed without tools for cargo use
• CNC laser cut bracketry
• Durable Powder coat finish
• Some drilling, and trimming required
• TeraFlex lifetime product warranty

NOTE: JK Wrangler 2Door fold-and-tumble seat, seat belts, seat belt mounting hardware, and rear roll bar extensions are not included with this kit. Please check all local laws and ordinances regarding auxiliary seating and safety restraints.

TeraFlex products are available direct, or through authorized TeraFlex Dealers. For a complete list of Dealers in your area, or to purchase direct, contact TeraFlex at 801-288-2585 or visit them on the web, www.teraflex.biz.
Great item, but seems expensive to me.

Are those eight nut-zerts to mount each plate? Is that sufficient?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have everything mounted as described but I am having trouble getting the rear latch to latch. It seems as though the hook wont open enough to go around the bolt to grab hold. The outside of the hook just hits up against the rear bolt and go over it. Is there something i'm missing to get that hook to open up more? Thanks for any Help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will a TJ seat fit in the bracket?

Teraflex, will a TJ seat fit with the bracket? It looks really similar to the LJ brackets (which hold a TJ seat as well from what I understand). I know the bracket is designed for the 2dr JK rear seat - those are just so much more expensive.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts