JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TeraFlex 3" springs w/ 8 flex arms - NEW REDUCED PRICE!!!

This is a long shot, but I'm considering it. Gotta see if I have any interest.

I'm putting up
See post #8 for updated items and asking price.

I will split the stuff up now. PM me with your interests.

Jersey Crew: If someone local is interested in this PM me to set something up. I'll likely work a deal so I don't have to fool with shipping.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
31 views and nothing...

Let me know if I've got these priced wrong. I won't hold it against you. I honestly haven't watched what these sell used. Never really thought of selling them anytime soon.

Make me offers, but please don't low ball me. The worst I can do is say no and at least I'll have plenty of info to help me make my decision on my upgrade. :)

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're off a 4dr and actually if I do it, the shocks would be for sale, too, I just gotta figure out what is a good asking price.

I'll be honest, though, I don't think I'm going to do it right now. I just got done talking to Marcus @ River City Offroad and it looks like Goodyear might've pulled their heads outta their asses and is gonna start making 38's and 40's in the Kevlars. If this is true, I'll probably end up with the 38's and keeping this suspension in service for another year or so.

You're really close, though, so if I decide to sell it'd be easy to set up a time to get together and do the deal.

As for what else you'd need, you'd definitely need a new adjustable front trackbar and either a new adjustable rear or a relo bracket for your stock rear. You'd need longer brake lines, bump stop extensions, I might still have a set of mine for front and rear to sell you, too, and if you're in a 2dr, you're gonna need a rear driveshaft, I think.

Keep an eye on this thread. Like I said, I don't think I'm gonna do it now (the plan was to sell this suspension and get coilovers to run 40's), but I could always change my mind. :)

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bumping this back up and I'm gonna massage it a little.

- 8 arms
- 4 springs (3")
- 4 shocks (3" or 4", not sure... I bought the 4" kit but got 3" springs) they're dented, but still fully functional, I never had issues with any of them
- 4 sway bar links
- bumpstops (front upper definitely, front lowers maybe... doubtful on either rear set)

Again, all this stuff has 2 years of use. I used it hard, it's scratched. It sat for 7 months while I was in Iraq. It has rust on it, but it would look good with a little rattle can work.

I might even be able to gather enough brake lines to throw in, too. I can't almost definitely get a pair to throw in.

Once my build is 100% done, I'll know for sure.

I'd like $1400 for it all. Let me know if you're interested. I have one guy (stang9986) that has expressed possible interest in it all, but he has until tomorrow @ 1900 to call me or it's going to the next in line.

I do not want to split it up just yet.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
31 views and nothing...

Let me know if I've got these priced wrong. I won't hold it against you. I honestly haven't watched what these sell used. Never really thought of selling them anytime soon.

Make me offers, but please don't low ball me. The worst I can do is say no and at least I'll have plenty of info to help me make my decision on my upgrade. :)
Used kits just don't hold a value its like selling used brake pads... and yours is from an area were everything rusts and bushings go bad. My opinion, but I wouldn't give you anywhere near what you are asking.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, my tentative deal on this stuff fell through and since I've almost finished my basement, I have time to worry about other stuff now.

I'll take $1000 for it all. Come and get it, send me a UPS/FedEx label (or 3 or 4) and I'll ship it to you, or I can get a shipping quote if you're interested in it all.

I'm not ready to split it up just yet.

PM with questions and I'll reply as soon as I can.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Let us know when ready split might want the lowers if price is right

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
should post pictures so everyone can see what they are looking at to buy. I would be interested in the 8 teraflex control arms as long as their not bent up but would like to see pictures. :beer:

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those of you who are interested in me splitting, PM me some offers for the individual pcs that you are interested in. Tell me what they're worth to you SHIPPED or let me know if you're going to send a UPS/FEDEX label to pick up the shipping.

If it's a reasonable option, then I'll consider splitting them up.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll be driving from NJ to AL on/about 2 Jan. I can meet anywhere along my route if someone is interested in any of this. PM me soon and we'll set up something.

I'll be driving through Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Charlotte, and Atlanta on the way. Let me know where you're at and we'll figure out a place to meet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts