JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i have an '11 2dr rubi. i installed a 4 dr - 2.5" teraflex lift kit w/9550 shocks. front bumper is orfab stubby w/hoop, winch plate and a superwinch ep9.0 w/80' of 3/8 synthetic. rear is a body armor bumper w/ tire carrier. weight wise my winch and spare tire weight about the same bout 90lbs. my rear bumper and carrier obviuosly weight more then my front stubby so i definitely have more weight in the ass end. my question is, is it common for the rear to sag a bit with this lift kit? or do i have bad rear springs. would the minimal weight diff cause a 1/2" sag? can i correct it with a simple 1/2 spacer? thanks

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
hey, i have an '11 2dr rubi. i installed a 4 dr - 2.5" teraflex lift kit w/9550 shocks. front bumper is orfab stubby w/hoop, winch plate and a superwinch ep9.0 w/80' of 3/8 synthetic. rear is a body armor bumper w/ tire carrier. weight wise my winch and spare tire weight about the same bout 90lbs. my rear bumper and carrier obviuosly weight more then my front stubby so i definitely have more weight in the ass end. my question is, is it common for the rear to sag a bit with this lift kit? or do i have bad rear springs. would the minimal weight diff cause a 1/2" sag? can i correct it with a simple 1/2 spacer? thanks
Your suspension is compressing normally from the added weight of the bumpers/tire carrier/spare tire and winch. Just add some extra 1/2" -1" coil spacers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.