JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really... why would you buy anywhere else? THE best prices and FREE shipping!

Original equipment front axle shafts are designed for original equipment tire sizes and moderate off road use. When you upgrade your Jeep or 4x4, you need to upgrade your axle shafts. TEN Factory 4340 chromoly, dual heat treated front axle shafts to maximize strength and durability, and back them with an exclusive TEN-Year Replacement Warranty.

http://www.truckaddons.com/jeep/motive_ten_factory/motive_ten_factory.htm#frontaxle?src=JKO

Ten Factory Rear Axle Kits feature 4140 chromoly material. TEN Factory engineers each axle and kit for a specific vehicle, and are a “bolt-in” performance upgrade. These kits are complete with left and right axle shaft, axle bearings and seals, and wheel studs. Ten year warranty. THE ONLY REAR AXLE KIT ON THE PLANET THAT WILL WARRANTY BENT FLANGES.

http://www.truckaddons.com/jeep/motive_ten_factory/motive_ten_factory.htm#rearaxle?src=JKO

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're talking the 32 spline, then they do come with the rings, but not pressed on already.

If anyone needs the rings btw for other brand shafts they purchase, they're available for $13 each. 30 spline non-rubi's include the rings as well.

Already out of the 30 spline ones (wow that was fast!!!), so anyone that specifically wants the 30 spline moly rears note that there's a bit of a wait time on them or I can get you ones from another manufacturer immediately.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
If you're talking the 32 spline, then they do come with the rings, but not pressed on already.

If anyone needs the rings btw for other shafts they purchase, they're available for $13 each. The 30 spline shafts do not include rings

Already out of the 30 spline ones (wow that was fast!!!), so anyone that specifically wants the 30 spline moly rears note that there's a bit of a wait time on them or I can get you ones from another manufacturer immediately.
The Rubicon is 32 correct? Would I just have to press on the tone rings? Are the bearings, seals, and retainer plates already pressed in?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
do you still have the 32 spline rubi rear shafts? can you PM me a price with the tone rings, bearings, seals, retainer plates and bearing retainers? I want to be able to bolt them in without dis assembling my stock shafts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.