JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
TDS PICS

I had a great time, ran into some issues with my front bump stops..easy fix, Friday and sat weather was great, sat night the wind picked up 50-60mph..no fun in a tent!! We left early sunday went to Julian,CA for the best apply pie on this earth and wondered down to my home town Descanso,Ca to visit Grandma! Enjoy the pics..guess where the lst one was taken?

I will post some here when I get time to resize!

·
Registered
592 Posts
The over the top Jeepillac JK that Off road Evolution built was there, I dont know the whole story but apparently the owner just picked it up from the shop on Friday, took it to TDS and rolled it 4 times in the desert on Saturday night. It was pretty jacked up, is there pics any where?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I saw it covered up, didn't actually get to see it.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
re:JK

Friday night I see a beyond built JK behind a RV filling up with gas. Looked like it had prototype armor, dynatrac d60's front/rear and 42" tires...Sounds like the same jeep??? Why would you roll a Jeep like that over 4 times...money to burn? I would have taken pics if there were not so many people hanging around!

Jason

·
Registered
774 Posts
Friday night I see a beyond built JK behind a RV filling up with gas. Looked like it had prototype armor, dynatrac d60's front/rear and 42" tires...Sounds like the same jeep??? Why would you roll a Jeep like that over 4 times...money to burn? I would have taken pics if there were not so many people hanging around!

Jason
That was probably the Petersons Off Road jeep. Olive Drab and Orange????

·
Registered
541 Posts
I went, to display for the company...didn't get to do any trail runs or anything, though I really wanted to.

Friday was great. Saturday the wind picked up real bad, so I packed up and left.

I have a few pictures from the vendor area, I'll try to post them up tonight.

·
Registered
592 Posts

Jason
I think they thought it was a trophy truck, it had King coil overs, 3" bypass shocks, air bumps and a big LS motor. I'm sure they didn't intent to roll it, my guess is they ran out of talent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts