JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one? Thinking about picking one of them up. The price is good on them ~$350-400 for 9mm, and the perpherals on them excite me. 5.25" barrel, 18rnds, and I'm partial to the looks of the Sand grip and blued slide.

I'm looking for opinions, good and bad...from actual owners. This will be a range gun mostly.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have 4 different 24/7s, all of them fire flawless. plus they offer one of the best warranties in the business.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I had one when they first came out not bad for the money but for few bucks It opens you up to lots more choices

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had one when they first came out not bad for the money but for few bucks It opens you up to lots more choices
I know, but this is mainly a just for me gun. I'm not a fan of 9mm, but it's cheap to shoot, I like the look of the gun, and like I said, it's specs intrigue me.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I know, but this is mainly a just for me gun. I'm not a fan of 9mm, but it's cheap to shoot, I like the look of the gun, and like I said, it's specs intrigue me.
It's a great gun don't get me wrong it's a million times better than over priced clunky Rugers ...and mabe it's cause I had a 1st gen but mine never ran smooth and went in shop twice for my money I'd of bought a CZ or XD but just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.