JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my Rubicon’s gears done at “Jeff’s Jeep Yard” in Clearwater. I was referred to Jeff by another JKer, and when I talked to him I was reassured to learn they have set up gears in lots of JKs.

My install went great, and he gave me a good deal. He didn’t know about JKO, so I pimped the site and asked if he would do a deal for other JKO members.

So here’s what he offered:

You bring the gears and install kit (Superior ONLY) and he’ll do the install for $650. Tell him you’re from JKOwners and mention my name (Bryan Garcia) and he’ll give you 10% off as a JKO discount.

Jeff typically asks for two days because he wants to do the install and also break-in the gears. They only use Mobil1 or Royal Purple synthetic. Jeff’s reasonable and will work with you, just give him a call:

Jeff’s Jeep Yard (727-449-0800)
1185 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33577​

Here’s a pic of the gear pattern (they sent a bunch of pics during the install):

I don’t work for Jeff, actually this was the first time I met him. I just thought he treated me right and he’s a true jeeper. Also, I had his guys do a bunch of work to strengthen the front 44:bounce:, and I was real happy. Link to thread:
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12946

Happy Jeep'n.
--Bryan

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
i know a few people that have used jeffs jeep yard for gear installs.

next question... wheres the cheapest place to get superior gears/install kits??

edit... and its $650 with another 10% off? or is the $650 with the 10% off?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know a few people that have used jeffs jeep yard for gear installs.

next question... wheres the cheapest place to get superior gears/install kits??

edit... and its $650 with another 10% off? or is the $650 with the 10% off?
you get 10% off the $650, so it's even cheaper.

I called several places within a 3 hr drive of Tampa. Jeff was the best price of the places I called.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
that pretty damn good! I also like Hoyt Auto and Jeepetos for this type stuff. If you live north Codys Offroad is the place to be:beer:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
that pretty damn good! I also like Hoyt Auto and Jeepetos for this type stuff. If you live north Codys Offroad is the place to be:beer:
hear great things about Hoyt. met a SICK TJ one day on the courtney cambpel causeway. Hoyt did all the fab work on it (custome stinger, rock rails, rear bumper) was a beast :smokin:

never heard a bad thing about Jeff's Jeep Yard. went there one day and got kinda the cold sholder from a guy that works there until we stepped outside and he saw my rig... then the story changed a little. but I've always hear Jeff is a standup guy and does a great job.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jeff does all my work on my JK. He did my gears, lift and next bumpers and snorkel. I have never had a problem with him.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts