JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks back I thought of doing a radio flyer wagon JK.

Pretty simple; Take my red Jeep and change out the stock tire/wheels to a 15" white soft 8 style wheel and mount 33" KM2s on. Custom Radio Flyer decals would go where the Rubicon stickers are placed...

I really want to give it a shot; but afraid I will hate it. Any internet discouragement would be appreciated. :beer:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ok the rims are what 35 bucks each? DO IT!

I love to be different, and with a JEEP its kinda hard to do. So stand out man.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Do whatever the hell you want and screw what other people think. (that's what "angry eyes" guy did)

Done right it could look pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
That will be the stupidest, gheyest looking Jeep in the entire world :thefinger:

In all honesty, if you do it and hate it you'll have less than $200 bucks invested and it would be super easy to change back. I say if you wanna do it, go for it.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Um ya what he said.. Do what you want (we"ll make fun of you later)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Have you ever seen any vehicle with radio flyer on the side that looked cool?
Actually... have you ever seen a vehicle with radio flyer on the side that does not look cool... that is the question.

I in the words of Ben Stiller from "Dodgeball": "Do it!" (with the eyebrow raise... haha) Stand out my friend! Its what Jeeps all about!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just looked at your posts and you have red rock color, so NO DO NOT TRY THIS. Wont look right on maroon
Yeah that is also part of the concern. It seems like if you could mix Rock Red and Flame Red it would be the perfect color. Will probably dust off photoshop tomorrowand see how bad it would look.

Either way, I still am kind of hungry for some white wheels. :eek:

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
I'm in the "go for it" school. It doesn't look so permanent that you can't bring it back fairly cheaply. :beer:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Het that's starting to look like the starsky and hutch ride!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I wouldn't do it but interested to see yours done.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

1 - 20 of 25 Posts