JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was wondering how do you get the factory rubicon and all the other stickers off your jeep?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
blow dryer and finger nail, works every time. Or wait a couple months till it heats back up and you can just finger nail it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
awesome i was wondering how people debadged their rigs. well with that being said and once i get them all off where would be a good place to get some of those amazing and awesome stickers you guys find.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Heat go works the best but use carefully as if you let it on to long you could damage the paint, hair dryer more forgiving as it doesn't get as hot. Any left over adhesive can be removed with Prep Sol or 100% mineral spirits ( both sold at local hardware store or walmart ).

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
awesome i was wondering how people debadged their rigs. well with that being said and once i get them all off where would be a good place to get some of those amazing and awesome stickers you guys find.
This outfit is great and is a supporting vendor. They made every sticker on my JK.
http://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/

·
Registered
950 Posts
yea.. i used my moms hair dryer.. and i got no finger nails.. and it was a pain in the butt to pull them off..

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I was too lazy to go to the store.... but I found out today that PAM or any cooking oil will easily remove the stuff left behind after the sticker

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
My X stickers peeled right off, it was a nice warm summer day and the Jeep was parked in the sun though. Didn't even have any residue, and that was after the stickers had been on over a year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts