JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
I never put my top back on since i took it off at K2 last weekend. I put the doors on though.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Been running doorless and topless all this past week:D, but had to put them on :bawling:for the last two days because the weather report called for rain. Never got the rain just a bunch of clouds:thefinger:. But they're coming off again tomorrow.:bounce:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The weather last week here was absolute shit. Didn't know when it was going to stop raining. I'm taking the top off as soon as I get back from class tomorrow and leaving it off for the rest of the week. Hot damn.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Took the top off and doors off Saturday.

Froze my butt off going to work today, but its all good with our insane heaters in these jeeps.

Only bad thing, i gotta put the doors and top back on next Sunday :bawling: Something about parking in a lot with a ton of tailgating equipment doesn't fly so well when left open in Daytona ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Top and doors off for a week already!!!! is this why we love Florida??

Gus

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Oh, Florida. Yeah you all suck truck balls.

Current conditions as of 10:51 AM
Cloudy
Feels Like:41 °F
Wind:ESE 13 mph
41°High: 49° Low: 41°

·
Registered
115 Posts
Where have you guys that don't have a garage been storing your stuff at? I'm afraid of taking my stuff off and not locking it up, otherwise mine would've been off several weeks ago.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where have you guys that don't have a garage been storing your stuff at? I'm afraid of taking my stuff off and not locking it up, otherwise mine would've been off several weeks ago.
I leave NOTHING in my Jeep that I would hate having stolen. Even with the top on - NOTHING in my jeep of any value. Never locked either.

·
Registered
115 Posts
What I meant was, where are you storing your top and doors? All I have is a hard top, and I have no room to put it in my tiny garage, if you want to call it that. I'm afraid of taking the top off and leaving it somewhere that someone can just stroll by with a truck or trailer and snatch it up. There's no way to lock it up without storing it inside somewhere.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I leave NOTHING in my Jeep that I would hate having stolen. Even with the top on - NOTHING in my jeep of any value. Never locked either.
yeah, whether my top is off or on, i just don't leave anything i'd be upset about being taken in the jeep.

my doors and top have been off for about a week now, loving it :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts