JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a guy from the Project JK forum are going to Table Mesa tomorrow.

We are meeting at the Table Mesa exit on the east side to air down at 0800.

All are welcome. Just call or text if you can make it.

Bob

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Me and a guy from the Project JK forum are going to Table Mesa tomorrow.

We are meeting at the Table Mesa exit on the east side to air down at 0800.

All are welcome. Just call or text if you can make it.

Bob

Hope to see you there.
What trails you guys plan on running?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, neither of us have been out there so we are going to do a little exploring and I have the AZ Backcountry Trails book for some guidance. Someone who is farmiliar though would be the best.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,950 Posts
Dang it! I just picked up the Rubi wheels and tires from my new buddy Mastiff today but won't have them on in time to go out with you guys! I should have my Jeep closer to ready for trail in the next few weeks. Really want to get out there and see how much better (or worse) this JK is compared to my beloved long gone TJ. That being said...

.... Have fun guys and be safe.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I would love to show u guys around, but it will probably have to be next time. My wife was feeling sick tonight and she would be pissed if I left her alone tomorrow morning to wheel.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang it! I just picked up the Rubi wheels and tires from my new buddy Mastiff today but won't have them on in time to go out with you guys! I should have my Jeep closer to ready for trail in the next few weeks. Really want to get out there and see how much better (or worse) this JK is compared to my beloved long gone TJ. That being said...

.... Have fun guys and be safe.
Sounds good. Next time!

I would love to show u guys around, but it will probably have to be next time. My wife was feeling sick tonight and she would be pissed if I left her alone tomorrow morning to wheel.
Thanks, hope she feels better.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Heard from one of my FJ buddies that most of Table Mesa was closed. Can anyone confirm or deny that? I've not been able to find anything on it and this guy is normally not wrong on stuff like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts