JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Wow didnt no you guys made it out to my neck of the woods. Pretty cool video too. Next time I'll have to tag along and show you boys the hard lines and the more difficult trails.:beer:

Did anyone attempt optional left line on lower terminator?

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Wow didnt no you guys made it out to my neck of the woods. Pretty cool video too. Next time I'll have to tag along and show you boys the hard lines and the more difficult trails.:beer:

HA! I was expecting to see your rig as the video went along.

OP - very cool video. Looks like you guys had fun. I can see that you had some good spotters on teh tech sections:beer:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

We're from your neck of the woods (I live in Northern Cal, but the company is in Chino Valley, owners live in Phoenix). Contact FunJK for local wheeling. We'll also be out at the Hammers for KOH. You going?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know the question wasnt directed towards me, but I'll be at King of the Hammers. Im still pretty new to the forum, but once im aloud ill post pictures of a few of us wheelin

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
We're from your neck of the woods (I live in Northern Cal, but the company is in Chino Valley, owners live in Phoenix). Contact FunJK for local wheeling. We'll also be out at the Hammers for KOH. You going?
Im trying to get work off, but I just switched jobs so we'll see. Ive wheeled w/ some of the Or-fab boys before out at bumblebee south of chino and had a good time. There rig is very capable and built beautifully. I'll send funJK a PM today since were gonna be wheeling there tomorrow again. Thanks for the heads up! :beer:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
HA! I was expecting to see your rig as the video went along.
Shoot I was waiting to see me also. Im always out there but I must of missed the invite for this one...

OP I sent a PM to funJK for tomorrow... Short notice but maybe they can come.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts