JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete set of fully adjustable arms. The uppers were purchased last year and have the dual durometer bushings in them. The lowers also have the dual durometer bushings but I replaced those at the time the uppers were purchased. They have around 3000 miles on the new bushings. 800.00 obo
Plus shipping. Located in ellijay ga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
Complete set of fully adjustable arms. The uppers were purchased last year and have the dual durometer bushings in them. The lowers also have the dual durometer bushings but I replaced those at the time the uppers were purchased. They have around 3000 miles on the new bushings. 800.00 obo
Plus shipping. Located in ellijay ga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,
May I offer you $600 - respectfully & considering the moment you install & offrosd a part even as nice as these CAs , basically it's resell value goes to 50% new price plus I have to cover shipping * - for these without being rude? They'll be going to a Jeep JKU that really needs them

If you still have them and will consider my offer , I might be able to pick them up in person or at least have my mom or dad meet you halfway between ellijay and blueridge where our family home is. If interested I'll pm you my contact so you can call or text me. Thanks man :jeep2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts